HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS AND SINGLE FATHERS

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
and MIDDLE FINGER to all you b1tches of the Coli who didn't take the time to make this thread
:camby:

[Redacted]

i don't care what these hoes say about yall DUDES or what the courts think...

its three sides to every story....her side...your side and the truth

and the truth of the matter is YOUR GOOD OUTWEIGHS YOUR BAD :manny:

Cookout out my house this afternoon brehs at an undisclosed location here in the country....

NO SHEA BUTTER BYATCHES ALLOWED and SIMPS (@Matt504) ARE BANNED!

FELLAS LEAVE YOUR WIVES...GIRLFRIENDS...SIDE BYATCHES and RECYCABLE GOODS GgTHOTS at thier respective places of residency
:whoa:

Bring a bottle... I'll be on the grill
:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
When I used to have Facebook, it was filled with:

Shout out to all the real men who take care of their kids, and shoutout to the single moms who have to be mom and dad.

One year, I wrote:

To all the women complaining about the fathers of your children, just keep in mind, you chose him.

Chances are, he wasn’t some wonderful, productive, responsible person, then you got pregnant, and he suddenly turned into a monster.

Needless to say, it didn’t go over well.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
lets see how many pages this goes before any of the FEMALES of the COLI decide to get out they feelings and take the time to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
:lolbron:

every year i make a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY thread to show love inspite of my blatant misogony ...

and yet these hot wing heffas still have angst against us MEN...particularly BLACK MEN :manny:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Happy Fathers Day to all my playa patnas

Me and mine was gon hit the Zoo but it’s supposed to rain like shyt

Yall be safe and make it home. Just lost 3 back in the city a couple nights ago. All of em left kids behind. shyt trash.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Yall be safe and make it home. Just lost 3 back in the city a couple nights ago. All of em left kids behind. shyt trash.

damn......me and my patnah was talking about that last night...all the fathers who will not be around any more...

my og was a good man who worked hard taught me stuff and even bought some items from me just out of love from a yard sale we had

he had a stroke and died in his sleep just a week after finding out his babymama had repopened a child support case on him for his 22 year old son!!..

cause she wants back child support cause she got laid off.....smh

then our mutual friend a dude who sold a lil weed on the side to pay the bills ...got murked in a home invasion...he leaves behind 2 kids

life is precious brehs...be safe.... :mjcry:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Me too you from Columbus lol

Zoo was free weather shyttin on Father’s Day :smh: