Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
20231123-054437.jpg

:feedme:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Its been a tough year for all of us but I hope you brehs is laid up with your feet up, surrounded by good food, friends and family and enjoying your time with them. Send them happy thanksgiving text if need be to people who M.I.A. Them little reminders mean the most believe me when I tell you

As for you know who, I hope you spending this holiday and every holiday alone and the disease of lonliness slowly eats at you leading you to develop delusions ol man who wasn’t there ass bytch and I hope you have a stroke on your mama’s birthday and they don’t find your trifling ass for about a day or two. Waste of fukking skin that you are, ya mama’s cooking is one notch below the bullshyt they use to serve at Old Country Buffett, funky bytch is allergic to seasoning
:picard:Happy turkey day breh. :salute:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
As for you know who, I hope you spending this holiday and every holiday alone and the disease of lonliness slowly eats at you leading you to develop delusions ol man who wasn’t there ass bytch and I hope you have a stroke on your mama’s birthday and they don’t find your trifling ass for about a day or two. Waste of fukking skin that you are, ya mama’s cooking is one notch below the bullshyt they use to serve at Old Country Buffett, funky bytch is allergic to seasoning
:mjlit:this for that bytch ass ⁰Certified ain't it?