HARLEM IS DUTTY DURTY DIRTY (the people demonic)

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This morning I had to go through Harlem a place I love for it's majestic history and as soon as I stepped onto 125th I smelled shyt humans if you can call them that shytted on the sidewalks and it was new shyt because you could feel thew heat emanating from it so there's NY summer heat and hot shyt heat forming and choking you like how white men choke their wives after a long day at work.

Also on the sidewalk was multiple stretches of vomit on the sidewalk square that nasty sweet smell of that creating it's own heat so there's NY summer heat and hot shyt heat, sweet funky spat up bacon,egg, Hennessey vomit heat amalgamating and suffocating you like how young white women who just married a old rich white guy the week earlier to take all his money with a 200 something dollar Polo Ralph Lauren with the bear on it

Then the people why are so many people crowding every sidewalk of every block from 129th to 118th if they not waiting for the bus or something. The average human body is 98 degrees if there is a tens of hundreds then you know the block hot as hell. A lot of those people were musky and were obviously on DRUGS. One man was sweeping a sidewalk square with a broken broom, women were walking with doo doo stains in the back of their white leggins, and there was so many half men/half women demons

I was going to go to Lee Lee's to get some sweet potato pie but they fukked the whole vibe up

Next time I'm going to wear a mask like those Chinese people do

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Is that another group like Toni Tony Tone?

You wouldn't see Harlem if you had no loot?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
This morning I had to go through Harlem a place I love for it's majestic history and as soon as I stepped onto 125th I smelled shyt humans if you can call them that shytted on the sidewalks and it was new shyt because you could feel thew heat emanating from it so there's NY summer heat and hot shyt heat forming and choking you like how white men choke their wives after a long day at work.

Also on the sidewalk was multiple stretches of vomit on the sidewalk square that nasty sweet smell of that creating it's own heat so there's NY summer heat and hot shyt heat, sweet funky spat up bacon,egg, Hennessey vomit heat amalgamating and suffocating you like how young white women who just married a old rich white guy the week earlier to take all his money with a 200 something dollar Polo Ralph Lauren with the bear on it

Then the people why are so many people crowding every sidewalk of every block from 129th to 118th if they not waiting for the bus or something. The average human body is 98 degrees if there is a tens of hundreds then you know the block hot as hell. A lot of those people were musky and were obviously on DRUGS. One man was sweeping a sidewalk square with a broken broom, women were walking with doo doo stains in the back of their white leggins, and there was so many half men/half women demons

I was going to go to Lee Lee's to get some sweet potato pie but they fukked the whole vibe up

Next time I'm going to wear a mask like those Chinese people do
Wasn't even that hot today, especially in the morning. You sound like a cac, stop telling :duck:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know. I loved harlem but it was gentrified and I seen far too many bedwenches

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shoulda went to Brooklyn :manny:

Every other borough is like the dead zone in the division as far as I’m concerned