HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It is a two-time back to back WOAT poster of the year recipient, a constant thorn in the side of majority of posters here, never contributes to the forum with threads, only lives to disrupt and derail every thread she enters, and brings absolutely ZERO value to the forum.

The only explanation for it not being banned by now is that it’s actually an alt of one of the mods. I’ve said this from day one and I still say it til this day. Not sure which mod, though I have my suspicions, but it’s definitely one of the mods.

Yeah, talking about the downfall of this place all throughout the thread and she definitely deserves some credit for it as well. Not sure if she's an alt, but she's definitely protected. A respectable member on here has stated that he has met her irl before. I can't for the life of me figure out why whichever higher up it is that fukks with her keeps enabling this shyt though.

If we ever get unlimited reps back, we all need to join up and bury her deep into bolivia

Don't worry, I got a trick up my sleeve :lolbron:

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Talkin bout me being on here for 12 hours straight. Nicole aint been to sleep yet:russ:

Nicole Disregarded Work Today, Chose To Stay Up All Night Arguing On The Coli Instead
I called it too brehs :wow:

10:39p
Mg8H7KX.jpg

One minute later she declared she was done and off to Netflix and chill :queen:
F8FDGT4.jpg

Ten minutes later her meds wore off and it was a wrap :mjgrin:
izUVZwe.jpg

jOlp295.jpg

RAHhN2I.jpg

0k2ASlr.jpg

WA1uMr4.jpg

GrSkvFO.jpg

90min nap? And then :mjgrin:...
YE8Fdr9.jpg

mssbnH6.jpg

6BmXH2P.jpg

jb7yPvn.jpg

LrFYjoB.jpg

@Wild self lowkey stayed up all night with her to dap all her posts :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Talkin bout me being on here for 12 hours straight. Nicole aint been to sleep yet:russ:
Bytch you’ve been on a 72 hour marathon and all
You did was further expose yourself. You left out the thread quick when you ran out of answers. Go eat your grapefruit and stay away from fried foods, you fat fuk Euro ho.

No one gives a fuk, I like watching dead bodies come to the surface bytch- you’re nothing but blood sport
tumblr_p3qxdaJ7821w1s8lso1_400.gifv

Nothing new that i haven’t dealt with from your types before.
Bytch my name is on some type of watchlist on LSA from my repeated stance on defending black men here in the coli, and deading the white man/ir promotion, being pro unification and restricted from posting in certain threads. There’s a select few on LSA that I fuk with just like on here / opposite ends of the same coin. My inbox is flooded with vitriol on LSA. Only to find out that this seems to be on the same lane - where the fuk am I supposed to go - white girls gets platforms here attacking and backed, white zaddy is promoted on the other side. Now what?? Who the fuk do you think that you’re talking to? Research before you comment. Ask that white bytch why she doesn’t post on her own white spaces with the same vigor, types of posts or the status of her LSA account. Bytch says what she needs to fit in under the guise of a win, white womoaning 101.

Last edited:

Deman

All Star
Daps
Falling for what? It’s been shown that YOU come here and make negative posts on black men and they do not. :unimpressed:

So you’re recourse is to try to convince us that she comes here and supports black men then goes to another site and talks down on them? :patrice:
Both can be true an i think thats the case

shyt spooky but aint no way with all similar shyt those are 2 different people

I scan thru this whole thread aint nobody challenge the similarity iont got no stake in this but nikkas looking funny in here if they read the evidence

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah, talking about the downfall of this place all throughout the thread and she definitely deserves some credit for it as well. Not sure if she's an alt, but she's definitely protected. A respectable member on here has stated that he has met her irl before. I can't for the life of me figure out why whichever higher up it is that fukks with her keeps enabling this shyt though.

If we ever get unlimited reps back, we all need to join up and bury her deep into bolivia

Don't worry, I got a trick up my sleeve :lolbron:
Look at this 4ft 5 Asian faggit conspiring on the internet - this dude is in his 40s bytch ing about rep wars and lowering scores as if I created this thread. Go suck a noodle, Jonny Wocket . This dude admits that he’s planning to mount a joint effort Neg Rep Task Force of Nicole haters to link up like a Kaiju GoBot . This is the coli- this ain’t Pacific Rim. Lmaoff. Fukkin nerd. Dim sum Hos.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

I scan thru this whole thread aint nobody challenge the similarity iont got no stake in this but nikkas looking funny in here if they read the evidence
Sure they CAN both be true, but the amount of energy that would have to go into it... For what? Not only that but if she was trying to run a double game to fool Coli posters why leave clues?

And while we’re on it, a poster with less than 300 posts randomly chiming in on an exposal thread? :patrice:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Exactly.

First and foremost, they’re the same person. The evidence proves that.

Secondly, and to your last point, I’ve been posting on message boards since the year 2000. The personalities never change, just the names. And I can tell you from my decades of posting experience, that these goofy lames in here know for a fact that the evidence proves the accusation, but because they are REAL-LIFE incels, losers, and a buncha no p*ssy getting basement dwellers, they have a tendency to latch onto online female personas. They harbor some distant hope that one day, their online simping and faithfulness will finally get them some buns for once. However, it never works out that way.

But that’s the reason/s for the blatant disregard for the obvious, in this thread.

They’re incels, with hopes.
:yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People care about exposals but only when they don't like the person targeted.
With Nicole things just kind of turn into a bloodbath - I also find it hard to follow the posts because so many of them have several quotes and links in them at the same time - it ends up being a chore to make it through page after page.

There have been some great exposal threads over the years though.

Deman

All Star
Daps
Sure they CAN both be true, but the amount of energy that would have to go into it... For what? Not only that but if she was trying to run a double game to fool Coli posters why leave clues?

And while we’re on it, a poster with less than 300 posts randomly chiming in on an exposal thread? :patrice:
Shorty cool on here there too much proof. I’m reading evidences an read this whole page foreal surprise nobody like holup. Both em look Ethiopian speak sign language an from new york hol up a minute now

They stay posting past exposal threads we gon all read em

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.