HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
give it the fuk up, you worthless whitewashed slack jawed ugly treesh slore. You planned this for months only to have your whole shyt rocked in less than 20 minutes. Really thought you were doing some shyt - this ain’t your lane. At Fukkin all.
:deadrose::deadrose:
Leave this research operative work for the experts
:sas1::smugdraper:
this confusing cluster fuk is what happens when you can’t keep your lies and attempts straight. Lead yourself right into the slaughter. Just like that white girl who used to post here and @InfinateOpulance. None of those examples taught you what the eventual outcome would be though?? You’re not even intellectual enough to pull this off - not too bright at all.
:francis::mjlol:
Your wordplay is unfukkwitable:picard:

Deman

All Star
Daps
Iont got no say in this. Thats the same bytch

Too many connects

nikkas gon fool themselves if they want

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Ignore that lonely sex worker.

I know the real you & that’s all that matters.

You or @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC say the word & I’ll have my out of town shooters to do some thorough investigation.

tumblr_myly65SxBJ1rsrk2xo2_250.gifv

They’ve really picked the wrong ones. But it’s ok, they will learn; the hard way:lolbron:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all started this on Saturday night?

Y’all nikkas got too much time on your hands.
A bunch of angry, bitter clearly unhappy women having emotional meltdowns on a Saturday night while supposed grown men sit back giggling. Yall wonder why I just laugh at posters on here now with all their pent up anger lol

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Once I started posting, i was wasting a lot of time defending myself from **** accusations. So i presented a compromise to him: I'd give my pics to a few loosely vetted guys on the condition that they cosign my cuteness or femaleness when necessary. He accepted my compromise.

He makes rules, we revisit, we occassionally amend.

Hieroglyphs were a personal hobby. I chose French over Spanish in jr high bc of all the francophone Africans in Harlem. I wanted to speak to them. :ld:

We had no choice on latin. Classical Greek for ug. If I had continued, I probably would have learned German next bc a lot of the early archaeology texts are in French or German. Italian or an African language were not relevant to my course of study.

Yep. Had some good food, good sex, took a nap and woke up to this bullshyt. :mjlol:
I’m mad I wasnt considered for this project..SMH

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is your face though. Fuk are you worried about her dinner plates when your edges and receding hairline is struggling?? In addition to hide your struggle weight behind that grandma wrap- where the fuk are your priorities?? Your face is wide as fuk and head is big as shyt yet here you are with a failed exposure - your horrible weave ain’t ADOS vibes b - why do your tracks start halfway in the middle of your head. The irony of you talking about zoom in when at no point should you be posing for camera zooms - you hideous bytch. Should have Zoomed in on your uneven pencil inned eyebrows in a mirror like you do on her image
:snoop:
have you seen you?? Post a picture of yourself on a tread mill not talking about a thread meal
:dahell:
XEnmUyx.jpg
:picard:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My face, bytch your face looks like a shyt stain. That's why the father of your children want nothing to do with you. Nikka gets reminded daily that he knowingly skeeted in a gargoyle every time he sees you, you ugly bytch. You will never be as pretty as me. The skin on your face is putrid that's why you hide behind 10 layers of makeup and filters. You have no social media cuz ya that damn ugly and you stay in a dungeon all day regulated to invalids and throwaways of society.
:picard:

This is getting disrespectful….

:mjgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.