Harvey Weinstein indicted on new sexual assault charges, could face life in prison

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol now dudes can stop excusing Cosby

they publish this bullshyt immediately after the cosby crap shows this shyt is all lies, they want to pretend as if they aint racist, they sent that fakkit to sex rehab for christ's sake, it's all fake.

this is how they lied that they fired that amber guyger chick to silence everybody, that crazy nut is still getting paid by the dallas pd, they aint fooling me.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only mofukker they put in prison is anthony weiner and it's because they kept on warning dude but he didn't give a fukk, he was addicted to underage p*ssy and was always getting caught on social media so they decided to teach his ass a valuable lesson.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's mind boggling the hoops some black, especially those who break their neck to call someone a c00n, defending Cosbyand I say this as someone who adored the damn Cosby show, still do.

they coming for your ass too, you think you are safe huh. don't worry you will soon realize this is just the beginning. there will be more crazy out of this world shyt in this fukked up era worse than this cosby crap in the future, i don't want to see you then screaming and looking for help, you will be on your own man. :ehh:

Nobody got time for no reminiscing about the cosby show anymore dude, STOP IT, the mid 80s/early 90s are gone for good. Feeling good about the black family is now dead, there aint none of that, it's all chaos and confusion right now. The goody too shoes days are gone and will never come back again cos everybody's flaws are now exposed on front street.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He wont go to jail. He a cac

A jewish cac whom empowered alot of other jews and crakkkers

they treating COSBY like a damn ISIS terrorist in a maximum security prison

and this fat fukk will probally do time at light security CAMP CUPCAKE where martha stewart was at ...

:stopitslime: this is AmeriKKKa

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
i don't see him getting life either, but it'll be more than Cosby.

He wont go to jail. He a cac

He not going. He got the complexion for protection. Ill believe it when i see it. None of those hollywood rapist cacs have gone. He wont be first

:stephenasmh_1: It's so sad that people who were born in and live in the biggest white supremacist nation in the world still do not understand white supremacy and who it's designed to benefit. The only way you will see Harvey Weinstein got to jail is if he plays Monopoly.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Never understood why this cac didn't leave the country as soon as this stuff was about to pop off

Like....if u know ur guilty what sense does it make to stick around until its time to go to jail?

U got the money to leave but nah, u chose to stay?

:dahell:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Sounds promising but given his history of paying off officials in New York in the previous case they had on him in addition to the corruption of Cuomo and his deliberate quelling of investigations of this nature is not a good outlook. We'll have to wait and see.