has a miracle happened to someone that you know?

Daps
Like, a time when someone should have been dead, but they survived

maybe in a coma.... doctors said they had no chance, and they came out of it

doctor said they'd never walk again, but they did

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yes, it has happened to me personally. I was minutes away from dying, due to a lung collapse that was threatening to collapse both lungs. The ER doc stabbed a tube into my lung (which is very painful) and I started to recover after a surgery to remove scarred lung tissue. The doc said I was like 5 minutes away from both lungs collapsing and dying a terrible death.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Yes, it has happened to me personally. I was minutes away from dying, due to a lung collapse that was threatening to collapse both lungs. The ER doc stabbed a tube into my lung (which is very painful) and I started to recover after a surgery to remove scarred lung tissue. The doc said I was like 5 minutes away from both lungs collapsing and dying a terrible death.
that was a great doc not a miracle breh

glad you survived

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
He was a great doc. I feel that having access to him at the right time was a miracle.
i had pneumonia once and couldn't breathe at night unless I placed myself up against the corner of a wall (when I attempted to lay down it felt like death) So i had to sleep like that for 2-3 days.

Each breath i took actually hurt

I didn't have insurance so I had to walk it off.

I'm sure a collapse lung probably hurts 100x more tho

Not being able to breathe is no joke!

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
About 20 years ago my lil bro was walking home from his friends house, dead in the morning like 2-3 am. So some dudes hopped out and robbed him and him on the ground and every thing. He was right down the street from the house.

Here is the creepy shyt.

We had this old ass alarm system in the house, we hadn't paid on it in years, so the Alarm did not work at all.

But that night as he got closer the door he started banging in panic. And that goddamn alarm clicked on breh. It woke everybody in the house up and we all got up to let him in. He was obviously shook.

But that alarm never came on again and we tested it the day after, slammed the door over and over and over, and it never triggered.

My grandfather had died 2 years earlier and we believe he made the alarm come on to warn us because he foresaw something bad happening that night.........