Has Any City Claimed More Legends Than The City Of Los Angeles?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Sam Cooke. Marvin Gaye. The Notorious BIG. Nipsey Hussle. All shot and killed here. All prematurely. All violently. I can't think of another city so cursed when it comes to taking our Black music icons :mjcry:

Slam

Pro
Daps
Sam Cooke. Marvin Gaye. The Notorious BIG. Nipsey Hussle. All shot and killed here. All prematurely. All violently. I can't think of another city so cursed when it comes to taking our Black music icons :mjcry:
Artists... maybe.

New York definitely claimed more significant individuals.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

Well, LA is a place that a lot of celebrities live. So naturally that would incline LA to have more celebrity deaths shouldn’t it?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Well, LA is a place that a lot of celebrities live. So naturally that would incline LA to have more celebrity deaths shouldn’t it?
Didn't say the had to be "celebrities", so to speak. Dallas claimed JFK. Memphis claimed MLK. New York claimed Malcolm X. I don't necessarily consider them "celebrities". Important historical figures, yes. But not celebrities..