Has anyone checked out boxden.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hasn't been the same since all the trolls infiltrated that bytch. Got banned cause I was vocal as fukk about the Trayvon murder and he called racism on that. I re registered but rarely post on there

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the racial commentary on thecoli.

Boxden is more current in regards to rap. the booth is very :flabbynsick: status but the coli comedy & ignorance is unmatched.
No wonder @Akademiks takes the jokes from here, I dont blame him.

They got a forum that really we should have imo:a money section, im really surprised nothing like that is on this site despite it being a common occuring topic.

fade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dirty Mitten
I was fukking with BX heavy 2010 till 2015 but these last few years have been terrible. You can't really discuss race over there. You gotta use code words like "weird people" instead of "white people" or else you will get banned. It's a little too PC.

That's one reason why I migrated to the coli. It's raw as hell on here and you don't have to worry about being banned cuz you said somebody negative about white people.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I started an account there a few years back. I used to lurk and check on it from time to time, then one day I couldn't log in. Didn't even care. :manny:

The Coli :salute:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're smilies are :scust:
I'm surprised they didn't do like KTT and just straight up steal the smiley formula from here :martin:

They're also really goofy posters over there :beli:

Last edited:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
hPqcKMe.png

:mjlol: