Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
lack imagination, Brehs

The fukk was the point of that :leostare:

Nikka I been working at nasa for the last ten plus years and my career has been nothing but innovation.

I'm out here trying to build and you have the audacity to come up in here fishing for daps. But yeah, hate on a nikka for 1.) seeking an additional source of income and 2.) Trying to be his own boss.

Foh fukk nikka.

fukking crab

:pacspit:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Your buddy will probably be 250k in debt in a year or two. The bar business is one of the hardest.

As for a franchise - it's extremely competitive. I looked into buying a Chik-fil-A because of the low upfront capital costs. I went to a meeting for potential buyers in LA and there were probably 250 people competing for a limited number of slots. You could tell a lot of the people were foreigners who probably had more than enough cash. I think there are 25,000 people who compete for a very small number of franchises there per year.

There's money to be made, but you have to find the right business. It's a good path for someone who doesn't want to express much creativity in their business and works well with processes.

Thanks. Appreciate the input.

As for my friend he's a smart brotha and I trust his judgement but I definitely hear you on the bar business thing. I've seen them come and go too

It'll be interesting to see how he handles being a software developer 3 days a week while running a bar.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The fukk was the point of that :leostare:

Nikka I been working at nasa for the last ten plus years and my career has been nothing but innovation.

I'm out here trying to build and you have the audacity to come up in here fishing for daps. But yeah, hate on a nikka for 1.) seeking an additional source of income and 2.) Trying to be his own boss.

Foh fukk nikka.

fukking crab

:pacspit:

Not only are you going to have the government in your pockets but some greedy ass corporation?

You're also going to trust and pay someone to manage this business for you?

I hope you work for NASA and your pockets are deep, Breh.

I wouldn't recommend restaurants or bars to anyone franchise or not.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Not only are you going to have the government in your pockets but some greedy ass corporation?

You're also going to trust and pay someone to manage this business for you?

I hope you work for NASA and your pockets are deep, Breh.

I wouldn't recommend restaurants or bars to anyone franchise or not.

Now was that so hard :jawalrus:

I wasn't seeking to go in on a restaurant but you do make a damn good point about having a corporation in your pockets via franchise fees.

Anyways respect.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
working my way up to a mcdonaldtrumps :blessed:

1 thing i've always heard is that you shouldn't stop at 1 franchise, gotta open at least 2-3 to be comfortable, but also once you get the first 1 it's easier after that

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
working my way up to a mcdonaldtrumps :blessed:

1 thing i've always heard is that you shouldn't stop at 1 franchise, gotta open at least 2-3 to be comfortable, but also once you get the first 1 it's easier after that

I hope you pull it off :ehh:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Were those royalties that bad? :ohhh:

Definitely something I'll be checking out

I was looking into owning a verizon wireless store. And like you said earlier I'm sure the're definitely some royalties to py

I currently work full time as an electrical engineer but I could easily cut my schedule down to 3 days a week. maybe even 2.

Last time I checked I had close to 70K in my bank account and scottrade accounts. I've been saving up to buy a house for the longest but I have no problem usig it to start a business

:ohhh:

For the business I was looking at they were. Royalties + franchise fees + marketing fee + a call center fee.

In some cases this makes sense, depending on what you are physically getting for your money. In my case, it was just the right to use a company logo and call center.

You may be better off flipping houses with that money. Checkout www.thedominiongroup.com

They can give you a loan to acquire and renovate distressed properties in Baltimore or nationwide (excluding California).