Has anyone interviewed with Amazon before?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Oh nah breh… make them shyts up. Most people can’t tell a story about “a time you made bad decision” and it not end up being a bad look. On top of that they want metrics/data to show the impact you made, and shyt like that.

And then for the follow up one of the challenge questions is “do you have any other examples that demonstrate this?”

Who the fukk has two of those stories? Nobody. So just make up a bunch of different scenarios that are vague enough that you can change details on the fly quickly to fit almost any LP

Breh you ain’t lying I had tons of stories that end with, which led to 25% recurring revenue or increased sales team engagement by 44%.

Lie about your numbers and successes but never about your skill sets.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was the call directly after the one I had with the recruiter. It was someone from the team I would be working with. Was supposed to have another call after that and then the 4 in succession.

Messed up bc I only really touched on one experience bc it was so relevant.
Yeah that’s the phone screen. They are mostly looking for a functional fit if it’s a technical role, so technical answers matter more than anything there.