Has anyone looked at Tech stocks?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm talking about chop makers in particular.

Has anyone looked at AMD/Intel/NVIDIA stocks for potential growth in the AI, Machine Learnning, and eGames sector. AMD is starting to push more into GPU. I'm thinking of purchasing some stock with them.
I just sold out of AMD. I'm invested in Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and Google. Also Amazon if you consider that a tech stock and Tesla. I sold my position in Spotify because it got back to my cost basis and went slightly above it and if it dips into the mid to lower 130s I'll buy back in. If not i'll take that and invest it into Microsoft or Apple.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just sold out of AMD. I'm invested in Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and Google. Also Amazon if you consider that a tech stock and Tesla. I sold my position in Spotify because it got back to my cost basis and went slightly above it and if it dips into the mid to lower 130s I'll buy back in. If not i'll take that and invest it into Microsoft or Apple.

Right now I'm in Facebook, Verizon, Alibaba, and Aurora Cannabis right now.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Verizon is a tech stock I'm in them too. I consider them more a telecom than tech. I have them, Comcast, and AT&T for telecoms.

Ha I meant Telecom. I'm thinking we're in another thread. :russ:

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
4 main reasons:

1. They have closed the gap on Intel's CPU's.
2. They are closing the gap on Nvidia's GPU's
3. They are the only company that offers both at a high quality.
4. They are gaining market share on both of their main rivals.
Good looking out