Has CatCalling ever worked for you?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This summer I'm about to just aggressively holla at any cute chick I see with no fukks given. One of my close friends from high school moved back to my town and he said he wanted a girl so we planned on going somewhere to holla at some chicks. Dude started making excuses about how he ain't where he wanna be and how he's depressed :rudy:

Anyways, I don't care and I'll tread through the battlefield solo :myman:. I don't even care about the results, just want to be able to holla at chicks with no hesitation and it feel like second nature. Just about to straight up catcall chicks on some "sup cutie", "damn girl u lookin' right", "ay ma, what's yo name?", and even spit at older woman like "I need an older woman like you in my life".

I'm a model lookin' ass nikka too. These women especially the fine ones out here be frontin' like they don't like what they see. :youngsabo:

Ima keep y'all posted.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I did it once. To a chick that was having an art gallery show in the LES when I was managing my pop up shop last year. She had on weed patterned leggings and I just said "nice leggings" and I guess she thought I said "nice legs" (which she did). I came back and we chatted it up for 30 minutes.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I did it once. To a chick that was having an art gallery show in the LES when I was managing my pop up shop last year. She had on weed patterned leggings and I just said "nice leggings" and I guess she thought I said "nice legs" (which she did). I came back and we chatted it up for 30 minutes.
You smash? :jawalrus:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Catcalling is so dumb though....lol. Acting like a goofball works the best for me with women. :yeshrug:
Not doing it for the results, plus the reactions of women is funny whether they completely ignore you or act offended.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I am 100% not the type, but I've seen it work on thots.