• Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I'm asking for a class I'm taking. Star Wars will always be the GOAT to me but with time comes new generations and people forgetting about the past.

so i ask the film room,

Guardians

or

Star Wars?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm just going by what i'd rather go to the theater and watch today

now if its Luke prequel set after Return of the Jedi and before Episode 7 or a Yoda origin story then I'm rolling with star wars

but if its anything else I'm rolling with Guardians

Never thought I'd say this but if Guardians 3 and Episode 9 dropped the same day I'd see Guardians 3 first

Episode 7 being meh and 8 pissing people off killed their brands imo, more so than the prequels

:manny:

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
No, between james gunn's tweets and Chris pratt's possible :mjpls: political views, im going with star wars

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Solo was a huge flop and that can’t be ignored but it can also be chalked up to the fact that nobody has ever asked for a Han Solo movie that didn’t star Harrison Ford.

Imagine Marvel dropping a star lord film starring Boyd Holbrook :skip:

Episode 9 is gonna clear a billion and the same can’t be said about GOTG3 with any certainty.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Solo was a huge flop and that can’t be ignored but it can also be chalked up to the fact that nobody has ever asked for a Han Solo movie that didn’t star Harrison Ford.

Imagine Marvel dropping a star lord film starring Boyd Holbrook :skip:

Episode 9 is gonna clear a billion and the same can’t be said about GOTG3 with any certainty.
this is facts. im surprised tho the people i know offline are siding with Guardians. but you're right about episode 9 clearing a billion. that movie has the potential to singlehandedly save the publics perception of TFA and TLJ

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm just going by what i'd rather go to the theater and watch today

now if its Luke prequel set after Return of the Jedi and before Episode 7 or a Yoda origin story then I'm rolling with star wars

but if its anything else I'm rolling with Guardians

Never thought I'd say this but if Guardians 3 and Episode 9 dropped the same day I'd see Guardians 3 first

Episode 7 being meh and 8 pissing people off killed their brands imo, more so than the prequels

:manny:

Pretty much all this.

"Star Wars" is one of the most over rated franchises in history. The first 3 are classic....then there's literally 30 years until the next one....and the next 3 were fukking awful. Any other franchise would've been dead in the water after that....but no, "The Force Awakens", which was a weak rehash of the first movie comes out and breaks records. :gucci:

Then "Rogue One" was dope....but "The Last Jedi" was divisive, at best. Then "Solo" flops.

This is a long winded way of saying I have no idea why people still look forward to Star Wars movies. Their track record is spotty as fukk. "GOTG" is nowhere near the original trilogy but in 2018 I'd take a Guardians movie over a new Star Wars in a heart beat.

Fred.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Pretty much all this.

"Star Wars" is one of the most over rated franchises in history. The first 3 are classic....then there's literally 30 years until the next one....and the next 3 were fukking awful. Any other franchise would've been dead in the water after that....but no, "The Force Awakens", which was a weak rehash of the first movie comes out and breaks records. :gucci:

Then "Rogue One" was dope....but "The Last Jedi" was divisive, at best. Then "Solo" flops.

This is a long winded way of saying I have no idea why people still look forward to Star Wars movies. Their track record is spotty as fukk. "GOTG" is nowhere near the original trilogy but in 2018 I'd take a Guardians movie over a new Star Wars in a heart beat.

Fred.

Revenge of the Sith wasn't that bad though . It was just as good if not better than Return of the Jedi

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never liked Star Wars and I’m far more interested in the guardians of the galaxy universe or multiverse whatever we are calling it.