Has Herschel Walker finally discovered he’s being used by the GOP?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Of all the black republicans they could choose from they choose Herschel Walker. That tells me all I need to know. They think he represents the"people".
Although the gop is obviously racist this one falls squarely on Trump he made this pick.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

he is someone who should be under conservatorship, not someone running to be a U.S senator.

the republican party ain't shyt for propping this fool up as leader and they believe it doesn't make them racist.:pacspit:

They using him in the sense they’ll out him on to take one of us out. Black vs black.

They will then (if he wins) fill his spot with one of their own (white republican) in due time.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

he is someone who should be under conservatorship, not someone running to be a U.S senator.

the republican party ain't shyt for propping this fool up as a leader and they believe it doesn't make them racist.:pacspit:

You know I never heard the good air argument in it's entirety.. But I do get what he was saying

If we pay billions to clean up our shyt... It's not gonna fukking matter if China and them don't do shyt.. It's all going to mix together anyway and we're still fukked...

But in a technical sense, I understand that's not entirely how it works... But the endgame is we're fukked still

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You know I never heard the good air argument in it's entirety.. But I do get what he was saying

If we pay billions to clean up our shyt... It's not gonna fukking matter if China and them don't do shyt.. It's all going to mix together anyway and we're still fukked...

But in a technical sense, I understand that's not entirely how it works... But the endgame is we're fukked still
letting perfect be the enemy of the good isn't a wise policy decision.