has quik fallen off or just uninspired?

Daps
It's weird how fast they blew up , still don't understand why he album never came there's Multiple stories

forget who exactly, but soomeone on myspace had the entire album up on his page and was selling copies of it months before it was supposed to hit shelves, combined with them "not selling enough ringtones" off of "can u werk wit that" and quik and amg hating eachother once again.... it all fell apart as quickly as it blew up.... i still have a few tracks in rotation tho.... cool album....

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Book of David was fire, Midnight Life was uninspired though, I was really underwhelmed by it. Rosecrans was a small step (its just an EP) in the right direction.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
book of david was stripped of 4-5 songs..what was release was somethin entirely different than the shyt that quik was playin durin the listenin parties and in stores...it was one song that stood out when he was in austin for sxsw..called fresher than me..that ft suga free...

i bought the album jus off the strength of that song..kuz nikkas was feelin that shyt ...they replayed it like 5 times...get to buy the album pissed...good album but it was different than what i heard..

i took midnight life..as him breakin lil david in the game..if u a quik fan..u know quiks work on the album..vs the other shyt on it...it was a good album..

safe n sound n rhythmalism..are perfect quik albums..

under the influence...hit n miss..trauma..he was experimenting...hell alot of the songs on the trauma mixtape was suppose to been on the album..u could replace half the songs on it with half the songs on the album...n have another perfect quik album..

he didnt fall off..or uninspired..he tries to do too much..

him being bipolar...he could have the perfect album..then he go back n fukk itup..

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
"Inside Out" is one of his greatest songs in his catalog and he should consider doing a sequel, I always felt like the verses could've been been better if it was just DJ Quik and Suga Free
book of david was stripped of 4-5 songs..what was release was somethin entirely different than the shyt that quik was playin durin the listenin parties and in stores...it was one song that stood out when he was in austin for sxsw..called fresher than me..that ft suga free...

i bought the album jus off the strength of that song..kuz nikkas was feelin that shyt ...they replayed it like 5 times...get to buy the album pissed...good album but it was different than what i heard..

i took midnight life..as him breakin lil david in the game..if u a quik fan..u know quiks work on the album..vs the other shyt on it...it was a good album..

safe n sound n rhythmalism..are perfect quik albums..

under the influence...hit n miss..trauma..he was experimenting...hell alot of the songs on the trauma mixtape was suppose to been on the album..u could replace half the songs on it with half the songs on the album...n have another perfect quik album..

he didnt fall off..or uninspired..he tries to do too much..

him being bipolar...he could have the perfect album..then he go back n fukk itup..
:ohhh: what happened to that song?

Daps
i been pissed off about that "fresher" track for like 5 years.... warren g did the same thing, posted a video, held a listening party, played all these fukking monster beats, then put out the wack ass "g-files" without any of those beats....

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Kinda sucks his career never blew up like it should , He’s already super old now