Has the feminist movement made men less manly?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
There has been a concerted effort throughout the yeras to destroy the black family starting with the black male that's a fact...ur perspective is a little simple
Nah I'm not narrowing it down to just that, I'm just saying it's a big part of it. Yall nikkaz always quick to play victim always crying that the white man and black woman are against you, if they against us then fukk them let's build. In 2015 no one is stopping you from elevating but yourself, be a man and take responsibility for your own destiny.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
A lot of you need to do some reading on feminism. Feminism is simply the push for equality between the sexes. That's a good thing. That said, sometimes actions done solely to aggrandize women at the expense of men do get labeled as feminism. It's inaccurate and causes people to form opinions like the ones in this thread.

Feminism is not needed in the western world.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkaz growing up with no pops so men are too blame too for abandoning their kids. Gotta stop blaming all our problems on women and fix our shyt. They'll fall in line, were the leaders after all.
^. No men to teach them how to act manly. Why so many dudes are so emotional. Its sad. Like seeing a fat fish that cant swim.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to bench 450 while eating steak sandwiches, but now I can barely open the lid on my pro-biotic yogurt ever since I walked by a Naomi Wolf book at Barnes & Noble
:ohhh:

How many pounds is 450 milligrams? This metric system is the worst.

:troll:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
And can you describe this in practice?

:feedme:

I know for a fact you know what Feminism is :beli:

You guys just like to take the psychos, that say crazy shyt and try to say that's what feminism is but it's really just equal rights for women, equal pay, not being forced to be the "stay at home mom & wife", not being forced to fit the mold that men (and some women) think you should fit, being able to live your life and choose different paths like men are allowed to do without judgement. Basically being treated like a human and not property.

The problem with most men that are against feminism is you guys take what the extremists say and try to say that's what feminism is about, like the women that want to kill all men/boys, or the ones that just flat out hate men. People's personal beliefs don't change the definition of feminism. Even other feminists think those feminists are crazy and we choose to ignore them. I'm a feminist and I think people being arrested for catcalling & "man spreading" is ridiculous.

Think of it like Christianity (not saying they are the same but), there are the psychos that sacrifice children, fukk children, and are just plain crazy and people use that as a reason to shyt on Christians but that doesn't mean that, that's what Christianity is about. You can't change the meaning of something just because a few of them act nutty.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
men should be manly if they want to :manny:
but being manly stuck men with a bunch of obligations they don't want anymore, like being the primary financial provider for their wifes and children, even girlfriends, and a higher expectation of responsibility and self-sufficiency

but don't complain about such responsibilities when masculinism is what you crave :ehh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know for a fact you know what Feminism is :beli:

You guys just like to take the psychos, that say crazy shyt and try to say that's what feminism is but it's really just equal rights for women, equal pay, not being forced to be the "stay at home mom & wife", not being forced to fit the mold that men (and some women) think you should fit, being able to live your life and choose different paths like men are allowed to do without judgement. Basically being treated like a human and not property.

The problem with most men that are against feminism is you guys take what the extremists say and try to say that's what feminism is about, like the women that want to kill all men/boys, or the ones that just flat out hate men. People's personal beliefs don't change the definition of feminism. Even other feminists think those feminists are crazy and we choose to ignore them.

Think of it like Christianity (not saying they are the same but), there are the psychos that sacrifice children, fukk children, and are just plain crazy and people use that as a reason to shyt on Christians but that doesn't mean that, that's what Christianity is about. You can't change the meaning of something just because a few of them act nutty.
It's more than a few acting nutty.

You know that.