Has there ever been a Batman TV series that wasn't animated?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timeout. What? So you're asking if there's a modern live action batman show or just a live action batman show?

you know how smallville was superman? with 10 seasons, with real live actors? in a modern environment?....thats what I mean....basically Gotham right now with an active batman just fighting villains.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you know how smallville was superman? with 10 seasons, with real live actors? in a modern environment?....thats what I mean....basically Gotham right now with an active batman just fighting villains.
The guys who created smallvile tried that. Warners told them no. And I'm sure they still feel the same way now. Green arrow in smallville was their stand in for Bruce. The warner bros and the warner sister are good about putting embargoes on batman and how he's used and where he's used. Many cats have tried to do a live action batman since the movies started and they've all been told no. Gotham got around it by focusing on a young Bruce and Gordon. It's not the ideas or creators that doesn't work for them. It's the principle and they're just not with the idea and haven't been for almost 30 years