Has there ever been a wrestler who ALWAYS won via countout?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This would be a great heel character IMO.

He has no finishing move. He relies on throwing his opponent outside of the ring, they're fighting & whatnot, then when the refs count hits 8 or so, he cheapshots the opponent and then rolls back in the ring for 10 count & victory by DQ.

It'd take a few weeks of victories to catch on and piss off the fans, but if the announcers sold it right, it could be a great character that everyone hates. Next thing you know, dude is on an undefeated streak with 0 pinfalls. :lolbron:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Tye Dillinger should do this for a while.

This is what I wasted my 6,000th post on.

:mjlol:

I was going to make a thread about his injury like I did for Sasha, Del Rio, Rusev and Sheamus.... Then I remembered nobody gives a fukk about him so I just stuck it in the NXT thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They do it aftee winning a title
Like have miz do this with the us title until he gets forced in a no dq
I always wondered why they never booked a heel champ to do this. When he's about to loose just get up and get himself counted out or get himself disqualified. He may lose but he keeps the title. They could keep this up for months until a no dq/no count out match is setup.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered why they never booked a heel champ to do this. When he's about to loose just get up and get himself counted out or get himself disqualified. He may lose but he keeps the title. They could keep this up for months until a no dq/no count out match is setup.

They've done it before and hot shotted it within 2 weeks when the stipulation at the next PPV is that the belt can change hands via countout

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Christian and orton both have done this a few years ago