Has there ever been a wrestling match end

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Several matches.

Last one i remember was the 6-man tag ECW match where Monty Brown or Elijah Burke stayed to long in the ring and got DQ'ed. This made Krispenwah so mad that he german suplexed them all to end the show.

Most of the time, it is a wrestlers fault, either due to being knocked unconcious or tearing a quad off.

Oh yeah, the invasion angle where Eddie Guerrero and Malenko(?) where supposed to go over the New Age Outlaws, but Eddie dislocated his elbow so he lost the 2nd fall in the 2-out-of-3 falls.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
The Jericho beat the clock match ending last Monday maybe?

BigDan

V.I.P. Member
Daps
Reppin
Oregon
Has anyone ever gone over to win a belt when they weren't supposed to. Like did anyone ever get up a latter to fast or legit hold some one down and get a pin for the ic strap or something

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Has anyone ever gone over to win a belt when they weren't supposed to. Like did anyone ever get up a latter to fast or legit hold some one down and get a pin for the ic strap or something

The Godfather. Was supposed to lose the belt against Owen Hart...

Shawn Michaels against Bret Hart at Survivor Series '97

Daps

Happened with the hardcore title in one of the wrestlemania clusterfukks, a scramble match where the wrong guy got the last pin, didn't matter anyway the title was changing hands about six times a week at that stage.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
a82cd45b90.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Victory Road 2011 Sting vs Jeff Hardy - I don't actually know how the match originally was supposed to end, but when Jeff Hardy came down that isle high and based out of his fukking mind I know Sting called an audible and held Jeff's drug addict ass down for the quick pin.

BigDan

V.I.P. Member
Daps
Reppin
Oregon
im not really talking about the screwjob because that was Vince's call same with the sting/hardy match, bicheoff came down and told sting to do that. I was thinking like did someone ever just say fukk it im taking the ic strap tonight cause i want to fukk what Vince says

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
im not really talking about the screwjob because that was Vince's call same with the sting/hardy match, bicheoff came down and told sting to do that. I was thinking like did someone ever just say fukk it im taking the ic strap tonight cause i want to fukk what Vince says

I know this type of thing happened a bit back in the carny days with Frank Gotch and a couple of people, but it largely doesn't happen a lot these days because you'd get blackballed for doing it. No one wants to be in the ring with someone they don't trust.

Last I heard of it happening was a year or so ago, when Tommy Dreamer got shot on by Devon Nicholson (the guy who claims to have caught Hepatitis C from Abdullah the Butcher) at some low-level Canadian indy.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victory Road 2011 Sting vs Jeff Hardy - I don't actually know how the match originally was supposed to end, but when Jeff Hardy came down that isle high and based out of his fukking mind I know Sting called an audible and held Jeff's drug addict ass down for the quick pin.

this sh1t is so funny....