Has Twista ever taken an L

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even in that beef DVD he told a story about getting stuck up in Chicago and when the robber saw it was him he was like "Damn I aint know it was you Twista, I can't do u like that" and gave his chain back lol
i heard it was jojo Capone who did that. I'm not 100% sure though

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well one L is that outfit he had on in the legendary Po Pimp video.
0.jpg

:huhldup:

While his verse was gawdly. :wow: His wardrobe did not match the video at all. Them dudes was laced in some pimp gear. Twista had on either some shorts or that outfit he has on in that pic above. smh. Twista came to the set with his gear he got at the flea market like :yeshrug: Them Po Pimp dudes were most likely :dwillhuh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
0.jpg

While his verse was gawdly. :wow: His wardrobe did not match the video at all. Them dudes was laced in some pimp gear. Twista had on either some shorts or that outfit he has on in that pic above. smh. Twista came to the set with his gear he got at the flea market like :yeshrug: Them Po Pimp dudes were most likely :dwillhuh:
thats a fly outfit for that time. hood legend status

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
thats a fly outfit for that time. hood legend status
But breh. . Po Pimp. . them dudes was dressed down!

Picture-2.png

Twista was out there looking very pedestrian in comparison. But his verse more than made up for his wardrobe shortcomings tho. :ehh:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
0.jpg

what's wrong with his fit :what:

a kangol hat and a nike sweat suit with a red shirt in 1995-96 is a bad fit?

edit: I see what you meant.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

This is the track. I know he ain't a good rapper, but he's tellin the truth on the track. Supposedly had Twista banned from K-Town.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
0.jpg

well the mothafukka was broke as shyt and wasnt collectin no doe from tips and had to spit more game than a mouth fulla poker chips to get the hoes with the open lips and the provokin hips....

....so give him a break :ld: