Hate to say it but Punk's run has been a bust

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
After an awesome, memorable feud with Cena, what have we gotten?

a rushed feud vs. an unover Del Rio, who lost the belt as soon as he got it

an inexplicable feud with the Kliq with like a thousand dangling plot threads

and a month-long anti-drugs PSA with Jericho

What the fukk? And where are those cot damn ice cream bars he promised?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if its a bust but this feud with Jericho has been kinda disappointing... I was really expecting some piff like the HBK vs Jericho feud

But this is the way of the WWE.... Interesting for a month and back to shyt a month later

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because he sucks. fukk him.

Worked shoot promo giftwrapped to him and downhill since then. Piece of shyt. fukk him.

GSizz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
He shoulda came out during last nights opening segment and shot on Brock.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
In the ring he's had a damn good reign (all of his defenses and big matches have been at least entertaining) but he has failed to deliver entertaining stuff week to week ever since his feud with Cena ended.

The HHH/Nash/Laurinaitis angle was all over the place. Then he won the title from ADR in a nothing feud. Nobody remembers he faced Dolph at the Rumble and the Jericho thing was fukking atrocious.

I'm glad the 'E gave him a long title run and stablished him as a true top guy in the company (behind Cena and Orton) but he sure as hell hasn't set the world on fire. I'm fine with that though, he's still a fresh face in the mainevent and as long as he keeps having good matches I'm fine with it.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
promo wise i didnt care much for his feud with jericho but their matches were cool

feuding with bryan will hopefully kick things in gear again

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
Gotta agree with pretty much everything said so far matches are watchable but everything else is cringeworthy it's sad to see how much he fell off

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
His matches have been good but his mic work and feuds have suck. Once he got over he turned into another generic boring face.

Daps
Del Rio is unover....how is that Punk's fault? They managed to have a great match at SS despite Del Rio being dead weight in the feud. How you guys complain about Punk being corny and turn around and act like Del Rio isn't worse?
The Kliq shoehorning themselves into THE hottest wrestling product in at least five years is Punk's fault? shyt about mystery texts, Nash crying about not being Haitch's "fwiend" anymore and HHH borderline burying Punk and going over him at NOC, You all COSIGN that bullshyt then complain about wrestlers politickin backstage. That Nash/HHH abortion should've never happened and whether you like Punk or not you know that is true. Damn near killed Punk's momentum from MITB. Punk was stuck between a rock and a hard place in that angle and it showed. Blame WWE Creative for dangling plot threads, not Punk.
I somewhat concede your point about Jericho: Wrestlemania should have strictly been BITW vs BITW while Extreme Rules got more personal. Punk and Jericho had a great initial promo together (check the covo threads most of you agreed that Punk got the better of him in that exchange) and there was left to be desired in their feud. Still they managed to have a decent feud together with two great matches and decent promos with Jericho's escalating attack and Punk SELLING it. All in all, Punk's had a great run considering WWE botched it spectacularly having him come back too early and HHH/Nash/Del Rio feuds dragging him down.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the poisonous stench of the cripple ache's reigning incarnation of the clique.

attaching themselvres with no high quality plauisbility. other than cripple ache/steph just because reasoning.

is the exact reasoning why punk's perception is not where it was,... period.

it has happened twice in a row, in less than twelve months.

with two mainstream permeating stars who have been deflated.

no way after the punk fiasco booking, sheamus/db and the brock fiasco booking.

should anyone ever blame a upper tier talent who got over in the wwe.

as the reason why they are not blah blah blah.

if you were actually paying any attention at all.

since the hhh/tsker staredown,..you should know better.

this thread is epic fail status,......at an attempt to troll and erroneously get a platinum thread.

can we have a real informed high quality return to content,..since we in a new home.

sh!t needs to be back where it was braintrust wise back in 2000 before the dipset spam.

ruined all positive high quality submissions content wise in the braintrust of the collective.

art barr