Hate to say it but Punk's run has been a bust

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
He's making this cool again, remember..... :rudy:
I don't mind Punk but :laugh: I wish a heel would have called him out on that, character wise he's only changed things for himself. He complained the entire time HHH was in charge then the walkout happened and HE stayed. :wtf:

He pretty much caused the walkout, funny thing is kayfabe wise Ace is a worst boss than Vince and HHH were and yet Punk complained enough to get rid of them but Ace is still in charge.

Daps
I been saying that Jericho feud was horrendous.

His run as champ has been decent, but you gotta understand at no point has he been the focal point of the show it seems.

For the most part that title has been secondary to other stuff.

But he's about to have the feud of the year if they give it time with Bryan

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I been saying that Jericho feud was horrendous.

His run as champ has been decent, but you gotta understand at no point has he been the focal point of the show it seems.

For the most part that title has been secondary to other stuff.

But he's about to have the feud of the year if they give it time with Bryan

Nice to see you posting over here after all that ill you were speaking towards the Coli. :shaq:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
John Cena can't even throw a punch right and you're talking about him having anything close to a 5 star match? shyt, Rey Mysterio only has one 5 star match. Cena hasn't had anything close except for the RVD and maybe the Punk match even though they both botched too much for that to be a reality. The storyline was 5 stars but the match? Nah...
It ain't like I said Cena is a great wrestler. He just puts on better matches than Punk. I'm not fond of Cena at all. So that should show how much I don't think highly of Punk. But I stand by what I say. Cena has had more 5 star matches than him. Even in their overrated match at mitb, Cena was the one carrying him.