Haters of TLR...Why are you "proud to be" a hater & when did being a hater become respectable?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
This question definitely isn't about me cause I don't hate on anybody nor do I think it's something to be proud of...however I've been on receiving end of hate because unlike most of you I show extreme confidence in everything I say or do...you won't see any self-pity, self-loathing nor basking in a state of hopelessness from me and I've learned that ticks a lot of posters off.

So I ask you, why are you such a "proud" hater :dahell:?

In real life that shyt is not cool nor respected :yeshrug: like a friend once told me...

Watch out for them haters!

Now, this isn't about everybody on here but those who know will understand...that's all I got to say.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What’s considered a hater

Sometimes people call someone a hater bc they are telling the truth.

That word is kinda stretched....I think jealous is the more fitting term

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Fam, you do know that by making this thread that you're showing all your haters on here that you care about them right?:pachaha:

Why is it important to let random strangers on the internet know about your life? Just have fun while you're here and stop taking people shyt seriously breh, it's the fukking internet:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Like it matters coming from individuals online. Choose a new topic to thread on
Are you one of them? Cause that's what "they" do when they're being put in the spotlight...avoid answering the question while preferring to sweep it under the rug :martin:

If you're not "this & that" why be dismissive since it doesn't concern you :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Fam, you do know that by making this thread that you're showing all your haters on here that you care about them right?:pachaha:

Why is it important to let random strangers on the internet know about your life? Just have fun while you're here and stop taking people shyt seriously breh, it's the fukking internet:bryan:
:ehh: Nah, I just like to see them get ticked because I'm not a loser like them :yeshrug: you learn more on "who's who" by calling them out :manny:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Are you one of them? Cause that's what "they" do when they're being put in the spotlight...avoid answering the question while preferring to sweep it under the rug :martin:

If you're not "this & that" why be dismissive since it doesn't concern you :jbhmm:
It’s just the internet breh

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
For me, it's the principles of the matter. How could you sit there and take pride in being a hater :dahell:
Idk...but it really aint that serious to call out internet haters

Ur prolly never gonna meet these people so....

If ur not used to getting hated on u havent been shining for long or u not shining at all. Shouldnt even be phased at this point esp for internet haters

Daps
Reppin
Idk...but it really aint that serious to call out internet haters

Ur prolly never gonna meet these people so....

If ur not used to getting hated on u havent been shining for long or u not shining at all. Shouldnt even be phased at this point esp for internet haters
Nah, I just like answers. The difference in being hated offline is that you know exactly why they're hating, but online doesn't make any sense probably never will, it's whatever I guess.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
giphy.gif

source.gif

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast

I'm sorry have we met before?<

:mjlol:
Good day sir