Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
After viewing the thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/crowdfunding-campaigns-by-black-people.321826/ by @Responsible Allen Iverson I thought it would be great if there was a site on the web where we could go and check out projects by African Americans attempting to receive crowdfunding. I didn't see what I was looking for and decided to start hattnin.org

I also added other categories such as petitions, events, etc. The main goal is to cultivate a community centered around African American group economics and political engagement.

hattnin.org will differ from other sites in that it won't be a place to share news, instead the links will be about taking action in some form or another; whether it is supporting African American ventures, registering for an event, signing a petition, etc.

I'd love for brehettes and brehs from The Root to sign up, contribute, and share so we can have hub to find and support projects towards African American self sufficiency, wealth creation and community building.

Last edited: