Hatton: Me, Oscar, Canelo Couldn't Hit Floyd - But McGregor Will?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Floyd is def going to beat his ass but these mma nikkas offenses are weird when you boxing you are used to punches coming a certain way. When I started to spar w mma nikkas(boxing) I was def getting the better of them but I would get tagged w some weird shyt because they throw some weird looping ass shyt or damn near jump instead of stepping w their jabs. There might be an awkward round or two but besides that this shyt is going to be ugly. Floyd is going to fukk him up bad.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Hatton: Me, Oscar, Canelo Couldn't Hit Floyd - But McGregor Will? - Boxing News

After really thinking about this, Oscar is right. This is some circus shyt.

Form your own opinion. Why u quoting Hatton and have to rely on Oscar ? You don't have a functioning brain ? Seriously breh. Oscar himself has said Canelo is willing to fight Connor if Floyd keeps stalling.

Oscar is mad that Floyd is flexing on him and basically playing chess. He knows Floyd has a contract and just waiting last minute to say something just to fukk with his money if he wishes.

Oscar is a hypocrite.

Anyways, with all that said, I been saying this fight makes no sense. Plenty of cats out there that could use that payday. Why Connor ?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Form your own opinion. Why u quoting Hatton and have to rely on Oscar ? You don't have a functioning brain ? Seriously breh. Oscar himself has said Canelo is willing to fight Connor if Floyd keeps stalling.

Oscar is mad that Floyd is flexing on him and basically playing chess. He knows Floyd has a contract and just waiting last minute to say something just to fukk with his money if he wishes.

Oscar is a hypocrite.

Anyways, with all that said, I been saying this fight makes no sense. Plenty of cats out there that could use that payday. Why Connor ?
Cuz Hatton shares the same opinion as me, if Oscar and him couldn't hit him then how can Conor?

And yes Oscar is a hypocrite.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was watching floyd/hatton earlier again..if u want to watch a fight that can make u laugh and also display the in ring genius of Floyd..this is it...Floyd EMBARRASSED this guy in the 4th round and all that rough housing, coming forward inside shyt didn't mean nothing all night. Floyd slipped undercuts, hooks, the sneaky rights..its just funny. Then he started loading up as he took a few steps back and shyt..lol. 8th round is comedy too.