Have Daughters, Brehs

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Came home from work and laid on the couch for a nap. Was about to drift off when I hear my daughters come over. They pat me on the head, sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and attempt to put a blanket on me.
crying-black-guy-meme.gif

Have daughters, brehs

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Daughters are loyal to their fathers because it’s always a subtle or not so subtle compete with the mother/wife. They low key/ high key want to be #1.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yeah daughters are a dream. You'll fight giants for them without a second thought, cuz they know you're Superman.

And then they become teenagers and boys start mattering and then you're struck by how disloyal your kids can be.

And you're no longer the best thing about their day, but the weird guy who tries too hard.

And they wanna go to their friend's house all the time cuz THEIR parents aren't around like that(they try and keep this on the hush but you'll know) and you take that bruise on the heartbeat but maintain and keep on doing what you know.

And then ya'll are really distant and you're afraid the more you try to reach out the more she pulls away..and then you see she's not your baby girl anymore but a young woman ready to face the world.

And you let her, as you watch with fear and worry bundled up inside.

And she does well and you're happy but sad at the same time.

Until late one night you get a phone call and you're half asleep but you hear a choked out "daddy...." on the other end and now you're wide awake and feet are already on the floor.

And you get to be Superman one more time.