Have Straight Black Men become the new face of White Guilt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Omowale K. Afrika

Father. Husband. Fighter. Writer. #IWriteWhatILike #ItCostYouNothingToThinkCritically
Apr 19

Have Straight Black Men become the new face of White Guilt?

1*-SOLiQ_AJ7NZ95qDMpzZRg.png

Notable Black Male Twitter Feminist performs “white-allyship” for Black Women.
White Guilt Then

Appeals to white morality have been the modus operandi for Black integrationists from Frederick Douglas to Martin Luther King Jr. A core tenant of this strategy is that white guilt will serve as the main ingredient to Black Liberation; so Blacks are encouraged to lay it all on the line in the fight for good whites. Such a belief was the ideological thrust behind the abolitionist ‘Slave Narratives’, and the eventual adoption of a Non-Violent philosophy in the century long conflict for Black American citizenship.

Outside organizers have convinced the sanctioned Black “leadership” that a mass base coalition of Whites and Blacks is the ONLY path to Black Liberation. Therefore, without white allies, Blacks will be forced to go it alone, and never break free from their yolk of enslavement (LIES). This age old assumption is one that is never challenged, so all admonitions to self-reliance are disregarded, or completely ignored as fools talk. As such, white guilt becomes the most effective tool for enlisting white people to help their formerly enslaved servants freely integrate into white society.

White Guilt Now
In Michael Eric Dyson’s most recent ode to White America, “Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon to White America”, he opens the book with a passage from one of the greatest writers in the Black liberation tradition, James Baldwin:

What it comes to is that if we, who can scarcely be considered a white nation, persist in thinking of ourselves as one, we condemn ourselves, with the truly white nations, to sterility and decay, whereas if we could accept ourselves as we are, we might bring new life to the Western achievements, and transform them… The price of this transformation is the unconditional freedom of the Negro… He is the key figure in his country, and the American future is precisely as bright or as dark as his.
With this opening, Professor Dyson is reminding his white brothers and sisters that the price they must pay for their salvation, is to continue fighting for the redemption and salvation of Black America. This tactic falls in line with the traditional conservative (respectable) approach to integration that is espoused by many folks from his generation; but younger initiates aren’t here for the respectability politics.

1*KfM6HqF7IpRRoF1U_un86g.png

The current generation of “civil rights” activists have adopted a more radical approach to integration referred to as intersectional (Black) feminism. With this model, the traditional dichotomy of white oppressors and oppressed blacks is no longer relevant. The new social currency becomes privilege, as assessed by a subjects proximity to Able-bodied, Cis-gendered, White-heterosexual-maleness. The higher you are on the scale of oppression, the more penance you must pay for your salvation. Black men were the first to be offered on the altar of intersectionality, but cishet Black women are not far behind.

1*bQtS-n6__Z8VMJM0VkAGjQ.png

In this environment, Black men are perched high atop the list of oppressors of the marginalized community. In fact, one of the first lessons taught to unlettered initiates seeking entry into the group, is that “Black men are the white people of the Black community”. This is a core tenant of the intersectional philosophy, so in order for Black men to enter into alliance, and gain acceptance into the newly formed marginalized community, they must check their privilege, only speak when spoken to, and follow the direction of Black women. For some men, this is too high a price to pay for their salvation. It’s sort of like that story told by the revolutionary Palestinian, who was crucified by the white power establishment a little over 2000 years ago:

As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”.“Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
But anyway tho, I digress (LOL)… The point being, as black men are now considered an integral part of the larger group of oppressors, they are susceptible to the same public shaming (i.e. white guilt) tactics deployed against white liberals.

I remember in the early 2000’s, when I first came into consciousness, I used to watch a ton of Dr. Clarke and Amos Wilson lectures on YouTube. There was this one video that I came across on Sa Neter TV, that showed white people on 125th Street in Harlem, kneeling down and kissing the feet of brother Sa Neter. I remember thinking, “them white people must be out of their damn mind to kneel down and kiss that man feet, I don’t care what my ancestors did!”. However, watching those videos taught me a lesson about white guilt, if white people are aggressively exposed to the true history of white genocidal practices on indigenous people, they’ll do damn near anything for forgiveness, and their are plenty of people willing to exploit them for it.

1*SD7Ghn9nks_Ih1KEjv58dg.png

This brings me to the newly launched “Black men are Trash” campaign, that has been spearheaded by a number of notable intersectional twitter feminists. In viewing it at face value, it seemed at first to be more of the childish antics displayed in the over-hyped BM vs BW twitter beef (that no race conscious Black people should be engaging in). But as more Black Men are being indoctrinated into the Black Men are oppressors school of thought, they are beginning to engage in outwardly submissive behavior to gain the affection, attention, and forgiveness of the most dominant voices on the app (ally cookies). They’ve even gone as far as attacking women on twitter who have identified themselves as outsiders to the intersectionalist camp:

1*Sp1Tn69YP8LYsaQSvX7-HA.png

This group has a powerful online presence, and they’ve proven that by using their collective bully pulpit, they can beat even the largest of corporations into submission (So the poor little twitter guy, Sub E, doesn’t stand a chance).

What’s most sinister about the campaign is that if any Black man stands up and says, “Not all men are trash” (LOL, as if any human life could be relegated to Trash), they are immediately gas lit, and condemned for pointing out the “obvious”. What this does is it conditions the mind of Black men to accept degradation, and teaches them that the only acceptable responses to verbal abuse is “please and thank you”. If someone can condition your mind to accept abuse, this is the first prerequisite for deeper enslavement (sexual, physical, or mental).

1*kAkPFEmzfBN_ZEY3VoJSOA.png

I initially wrote a simple thread concerning the dangers of this campaign, but after seeing how pervasive it’s spread after the Cleveland shooter, I realized that it was important to strike at the root of this evil, because during times of crisis the human mind readily encodes unconscious messaging being fed to it: BM are Trash… BM are Trash… BM are Trash… BM are Trash… BM are Trash… BM are Trash… BM are Trash… BM are Trash…

With the highly undiagnosed state of mental illness rampant in the Black Community, I can only imagine the impact of being bombarded with constant messaging from your wife, mother, sister, aunt, niece, and daughter that your life is valueless. Black men have already been beat into complete political submission by the white power structure (leaving their women and children completely vulnerable to systemic attacks), so many feel like they have nothing to lose, and are literally ticking time bombs.

1*ZJrHnCZpTw32PghrvhTQRg.png

I’m not sure how many people this post will reach, but I was inspired to write it, so I wrote it… If you have something to add to the convo, hit me up on twitter, or post your thoughts with the ht #WhiteGuilt

Either way, I hope we take the time to stop hurting one another, and work towards achieving true Black Love, Unity, and Respect.

Deuces.

-Omowale

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Good read. It always bugged me how these same broads talk that black lives matter shyt but are openly and proudly hostile to black males.

Even worse, there are now Black men parroting the same rhetoric as if its going to get them brownie points and make them morally righteous.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Black men, when one of these Black womanist throws your "privilege" in your face, you must be knowledgable and willing to spit all of their "privilege" back at them. Next time they brag about "being the most educated group", having lower unemployment rates, lower incarceration rates, getting government aid, and living on average 15 years longer than us...all of those things are privileges that they enjoy as women under patriarchy.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Those types have came at me as well on Facebook pages and some groups just for refusing to be generalized. I defended them for ages and all of a sudden they came stabbing me in my back . We have fought so white people can stop generalizing us and now they are doing it to us.

Female c00ns dont want equality . They just want to be above black men and gain white acceptance and will go against their own allies for it. Just like male c00ns do.

Equality is equality with no exceptions

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The current generation of “civil rights” activists have adopted a more radical approach to integration referred to as intersectional (Black) feminism. With this model, the traditional dichotomy of white oppressors and oppressed blacks is no longer relevant. The new social currency becomes privilege, as assessed by a subjects proximity to Able-bodied, Cis-gendered, White-heterosexual-maleness.
:mjpls:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Remember these bytches only attack black men to get good with the cac:yeshrug:. They realized they can't beat them so the only option is to join the evil empire, and to look good they attack black men that the cac is competing with.The Good news is that these worthless whores have no power so black men should just ignore these low life scum and focus on the task at hand:wow:. I mean we can still roast they ass but still :russ: