Have u or someone you know gone thru great depths to get a phone number?

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I got a homeboy that works at pizza hut and any fine ass girl that comes in and orders a pizza. He will keep their number without them knowing he has it. Then he will text them later on "some come get this free pizza" shyt. :youngsabo:(simp move with a 50% success rate) anybody every did this or has this done to you?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
i Never eat at Arby's but i went one time and went thru the drive-thru. saw a fine thick redbone working the counter on the inside so i didnt actually have the chance to talk to her. i made sure to come inside Arby's the following week at the same time to spit game at her. sure enough she was working. flirted with her a bit and told her to add her number with my order. turns out she had a boyfriend so i ended up spending $6.00 for nothing :sadcam:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
bytch gave me her name but not her number at the club, talking about "you gotta work for the number, i'll see you around."

i looked that heffa up on the school website and called her ass like :jawalrus: what up bytch. was that enough work.

needless to say, i didn't hit that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
bytch gave me her name but not her number at the club, talking about "you gotta work for the number, i'll see you around."

i looked that heffa up on the school website and called her ass like :jawalrus: what up bytch. was that enough work.

:laff::laff::laff:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I get the numbers from the work address book :win:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
back in highschool this female in my class liked one of my male friends but she couldn't understand why this nikka wouldn't give her the time of day.
so one day I get home from aau track practice and my mom tells me brittany called.
me, "Brittany? I don't know who that is... I haven't gave out my number to anybody"
well we had caller Id so I called the number.
sure enough this girl ended up telling me she typed my name in on the internet and found my house number.

yeah..... crazy bytch....

sent from my phone nikka....

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
About a month or two ago me and 3 of my nikkas were up gtown and there was this finneeeee ass redbone standing on the sidewalk waiting for the bus. We drove around the block 4 times to try to get in range to talk to her without screaming and sounding ghetto as fukk. We couldn't :to: and when we got back around the 5th time she was gone :snoop:

If I ever see her again I'm jumping out the whip wherever we are and going smack. That bytch was a certified 12 :noah:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
About a month or two ago me and 3 of my nikkas were up gtown and there was this finneeeee ass redbone standing on the sidewalk waiting for the bus. We drove around the block 4 times to try to get in range to talk to her without screaming and sounding ghetto as fukk. We couldn't :to: and when we got back around the 5th time she was gone :snoop:

If I ever see her again I'm jumping out the whip wherever we are and going smack. That bytch was a certified 12 :noah:

Some of these posts seem like deja vu

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:heh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

roflcopter-demotivational-poster-1222192487.jpg

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I never understood going to great lengths to gettin the number, If she didn't like you enough to give you the number, when you call her and be like "I stalked you through yellow pages to get this number", you think she's going to be like "Aite, lets hook up.." :what:

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia

:lolbron:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Yeah once, me and my boy went to the video store one day, on the way there we was walk talkin about this chick we went to high school wit and how I almost had an opportunity to smash her one night. We get to the vid store, get whatever, and ended up standin directly behind her in the checkout line. Dude at the register asked for the phone number on the account, when she said it I saved it. Texted it later and it turned out to be her sisters number, she gave me her number and I hit her up but once she figured out what I did she just stopped replyin

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I never understood going to great lengths to gettin the number, If she didn't like you enough to give you the number, when you call her and be like "I stalked you through yellow pages to get this number", you think she's going to be like "Aite, lets hook up.." :what:

I agree, cos once this chick went and got my number behind my back when I didn't give her shyt and I HATE when people do that. Even worse are the people just willy nilly giving out your number without even asking first.

If a chick don't offer her number I'm not gonna go out my way and obtain it elsewhere....it shows a lack of pride and also presumptuousness IMO.