Have Yall Seen "Clinton Cash" Yet? FUCCKED Over BLACK COUNTRIES (The United States IS FUCCKKED)

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
That video is bullshyt propaganda. The creator of that video has a history of bullshyt.

Clinton Cash Author Peter Schweizer's Long History Of Errors, Retractions, And Questionable Sourcing

Still, I'd never vote for Trump. He's far worse for this country than the opposition. Can't support the libertarians because I believe that some things should not be left up to the States. Green party is too anti-science for me and Jill Stein is a kook.
Trump is worse than Clinton who has a track record of evil? Based on what?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
she's better than trump because although she is the devil, she's the devil we know

they're both absolutely despicable human beings, but you can't tell me she'd be worse than trump
Based on what thought?

What international policy or plans did trump do to harm black people?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's not based on anything other than being in your feelings?

If you really feel that a black man saying he aint about to vote for a white supremacist is about "feelings" I dont know what to tell you nreh..

Its about PRIDE .... fukk what I look like ? some fukking slave ....

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
If you really feel that a black man saying he aint about to vote for a white supremacist is about "feelings" I dont know what to tell you nreh..

Its about PRIDE .... fukk what I look like ? some fukking slave ....
BOTH are white supremacist. .
Saying you're not gonna vote for Trump doesn't represent your blackness.... Even thinking such a thing just means you're a dumb uninformed nikka.

Both will cause Harm... we Only know for a Fact Hillary will be evil and has helped futher destroy black people and nations. .....
We are just guessing and assuming trump will be bad because we are in our feelings about a few comments.

Trumps presence will help wake people up... Hilary will help keep people even more lost.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BOTH are white supremacist. .
Saying you're not gonna vote for Trump doesn't represent your blackness.... Even thinking such a think just means you're a dumb uninformed nikka.

Both will cause Harm... we Only know for a Fact Hillary will be evil and has helped futher destroy black people and nations. .....
We are just guessing and assuming trump will be bad because we are in our feelings about a few comments.

Trumps presence will help wake people up... Hilary will help keep people even more lost.

You sound like an idiot.... your a slave or you are lost....

only a slave would represent someone who is insulting him... has some fukking pride ...

If you feel Hilary is just as bad...FINE... dont vote for either.... Im not a Hilary supporter , but your argument is stupid... Trumps presence will wake people up to what exactly? smh 400 years of brutality and you still want to jump into the fire....

lol..... you have no shame .....

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You sound like an idiot.... your a slave or you are lost....

only a slave would represent someone who is insulting him... has some fukking pride ...

If you feel Hilary is just as bad...FINE... dont vote for either.... Im not a Hilary supporter , but your argument is stupid... Trumps presence will wake people up to what exactly? smh 400 years of brutality and you still want to jump into the fire....

lol..... you have no shame .....
Lol. You're upset at the truth.

There were no lies in my post yet you insult me due to the fact of being brainwashed into being a typical voter.

Im not voting for Trump but he is not the worse of two evils. Boths candidates represent White supremacy to the fullest, difference is Hillary has backed her view with evil and unrighteous actions. While trump merely insulted some people.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. You're upset at the truth.

There were no lies in my post yet you insult me due to the fact of being brainwashed into being a typical voter.

Im not voting for Trump but he is not the worse of two evils. Boths candidates represent White supremacy to the fullest, difference is Hillary has backed her view with evil and unrighteous actions. While trump merely insulted some people.

LOL....at Trump merely insulted people.. look at his personal history and his dealings against black people and tell me he merely insulted black people...

you probably the type of dude that supported Donald Sterling

like I said youre a slave because you are still trying to defend him... get it into your thick skull dude dont like your kind, stop trying to cape

pick any statement where I defended Hilary ... you cant and thats the difference between me and you I dont lie down for any man or woman and I dont make any excuse for a supremacist by saying "oh but the other persons worse" as if thats some kind of fukking plus point...

Your post embodies the biggest problem with African Americans , you know your place ....

No man is going to "merely" insult me or my race as you put it and have me fukking supporting him .... I dont give a fukk if he is the second coming of Christ ..... sellout

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read that post already. Like I said in that thread, it's "conjecture: the movie". The reviews aren't lending credibility to his assertions either. I'm not going to waste time watching the whole thing - I'm sure it's just as credible as his Obama doc - but I did watch the trailer, and from the start, they present lies.

It says only 10% of foundations funds go to charity, and that's a lie:

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Like "Hillary's America" this is more propaganda.

Wow, they lifted a provocative by-line from a newscast for a trailer, it's not some central tenet of the movie

I've worked for government agencies in energy and transportation, I've had to have watched and helped make reports for elected officials on least 50 movies like this coming from all persuasions, from mining companies to environmentalist hippies. No shyt, a person should be skeptical no matter the source of info but it doesn't mean the info is automatically wrong and in the case of this movie there are many facts presented that are easily verifiable.

And I'd suggest looking deeper into Clinton Foundation expenses, it's really not that cut and dry where money goes and a large amount goes to salaries https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_2014.pdf

And it's known there are some questions about who's on that payroll and their role as well as possible pay-for-play with donors

Emails show Huma Abedin's ties to private consulting firm
Clinton Foundation paid Blumenthal $10K per month while he advised on Libya

A person banned by Obama from working in the State Department was underhandedly working as a national security adviser being paid by an organization that receives huge amounts of money from foreign entities, as were other members of Clinton's staff who could actually get State Dept clearance

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
LOL....at Trump merely insulted people.. look at his personal history and his dealings against black people and tell me he merely insulted black people...

you probably the type of dude that supported Donald Sterling

like I said youre a slave because you are still trying to defend him... get it into your thick skull dude dont like your kind, stop trying to cape

pick any statement where I defended Hilary ... you cant and thats the difference between me and you I dont lie down for any man or woman and I dont make any excuse for a supremacist by saying "oh but the other persons worse" as if thats some kind of fukking plus point...

Your post embodies the biggest problem with African Americans , you know your place ....

No man is going to "merely" insult me or my race as you put it and have me fukking supporting him .... I dont give a fukk if he is the second coming of Christ ..... sellout
How do I support him by saying that he insulted people
YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO DEFLECT THE POINT ABOUT YOU SUPPORTING white supremacist Hillary Clinton.
I am saying he isn't as bad as Hilary historically. ... idk about his business dealings, I'm sure they were unfair because he's a devil. .... but Everyone knows for sure Hilary is evil with Black and brown people and actions all around the world.

I don't support Donald Sterling because he's also almost as bad as Hilary Clinton.

Your post is very emotional. Mine is all facts. Get out your feelings and understand the bigger picture. You really think all black people voting for some lesser of two evils is a valid position. Also , you're confused about what evil is.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I support him by saying that he insulted people
YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO DEFLECT THE POINT ABOUT YOU SUPPORTING white supremacist Hillary Clinton.
I am saying he isn't as bad as Hilary historically. ... idk about his business dealings, I'm sure they were unfair because he's a devil. .... but Everyone knows for sure Hilary is evil with Black and brown people and actions all around the world.

I don't support Donald Sterling because he's also almost as bad as Hilary Clinton.

Your post is very emotional. Mine is all facts. Get out your feelings and understand the bigger picture. You really think all black people voting for some lesser of two evils is a valid position. Also , you're confused about what evil is.

Every post you make you just prove my point....

you have no shame... a man insults you , you accept he has insulted you but according to you holding him responsible for that is emotional..... Jesus Christ you are pathetic

like I said before you are a slave.... literally slapped and then turning the other cheek to be slapped again....

I asked you repeatedly to quote a post where I defended Hilary and you cant .....

because I dont lie to myself

Like I said before in another thread, I have no problem with people not voting.... I have no issue with people who believe they are as bad as each other

But I have a problem with any idiot that tries to defend the nonsense that trump has come up with during his lifetime.... even the KKK arent trying to excuse his behaviour as much as you do

You must be the male version of Stacy Dash, a man disrespects you as a black man ( and Im starting to believe youre a white infiltrator because no black man could be as pathetic as you) and you call them "mere insults" .... shame on your mother for raising such a spineless fool

I say your mother because there is no way a male was present in your household when you were growing up , no man could raise such a passive bytch

you have nothing of value to add to the conversation

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Every post you make you just prove my point....

you have no shame... a man insults you , you accept he has insulted you but according to you holding him responsible for that is emotional..... Jesus Christ you are pathetic

like I said before you are a slave.... literally slapped and then turning the other cheek to be slapped again....

I asked you repeatedly to quote a post where I defended Hilary and you cant .....

because I dont lie to myself

Like I said before in another thread, I have no problem with people not voting.... I have no issue with people who believe they are as bad as each other

But I have a problem with any idiot that tries to defend the nonsense that trump has come up with during his lifetime.... even the KKK arent trying to excuse his behaviour as much as you do

You must be the male version of Stacy Dash, a man disrespects you as a black man ( and Im starting to believe youre a white infiltrator because no black man could be as pathetic as you) and you call them "mere insults" .... shame on your mother for raising such a spineless fool

I say your mother because there is no way a male was present in your household when you were growing up , no man could raise such a passive bytch

you have nothing of value to add to the conversation
You're way too emotional to have reason.

Both of these candidates are white supremacist and devils and you're upset that I presented this fact?

You expect me to be upset at Donald Trump becomes he seems like a racist? Lol, I'm not like you. I'm not delusional about these crakkers..... IMO his opinion represents what they all feel.

Fyi, I've always had knowledge of self (u don't even know what that is).... and I've always had knowledge of the true nature of these devils. I'm not about to get panties twisted like you because a Cac does Cac shyt. Hilary coming out right now saying. .. "I hate all you ******s" wouldn't even upset me. I expect devils to be themselves.

You're Over The Top Emotional over Trump because you actually believe that they All aren't this way:dead:

I dont defend trump , hillary, or any white supremacist. .... they simply serve a different purpose Than the kkk. Hilary reps racial politics and black dependence political ideas. Plus she's horrible for the World, like bush. Trump reps trickle down economics and white pride, the kkk does terror. .... all actors in white supremacy ideas.