I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
j9TXJk4BQE8brmxzViRp3m-970-80.jpg.webp

sony-ps5.jpg

ps5-black-design-concept-e1592218326911.jpg

SUP3R5, the company that is behind the custom black PS5 units and has no affiliation with Sony.

Black PS5 cost
Of course, a very big downside is that these consoles are significantly more expensive than retail consoles. You need to be ready to pay $649 for a black Digital Edition PS5 or $749 for a black PS5 with a disc drive. You’d be paying $399 and $499 if you bought a normal console at retail, providing you can find one.

Likewise, the DualSense controllers are set to cost $99 each (up from $69), and since the customization process involves complete disassembly of the controllers, your Sony warranty for the controllers will be void. Fortunately the console won't have this problem, because only the external plates will be removed.

Update: Sony must have sent the goons and they canceled all orders bc of death threats.

If you have your heart set on picking up a black PS5, there's a chance you might still be able to get one. Although the first batch of black PS5 consoles sold out, the SUP3R5 website says to check back soon.

Every Black PS5 order cancelled — retailer blames it on 'threats' to safety | Tom's Guide

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Thread on this already..

But yeah, I just don’t really care about the color of my PS5. shyt is so huge that I have it behind the TV anyway.