Have you ever been bitten by a dog share your story.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I have never been bitten by a dog before and I have little to no fear of them even pitbulls.

Seems like most people I know that hate dogs were bitten by one when they were a child.

Who here was bit by a dog before?

hqdefault.jpg

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
Almost got bit, came around the corner near 79th and Commerical, Save a Big ass Pitbull on the block, Owner of the corner store pulled me inside before he got my ass. Watched that nikka grab this homeless cac we called American Joe and tear his ass up from the door.

Had my ass looking out the window like

:mjgrin:

Cause i knew that homeless motherfukker shyt under my patio.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost got bit, came around the corner near 79th and Commerical, Save a Big ass Pitbull on the block, Owner of the corner store pulled me inside before he got my ass. Watched that nikka grab this homeless cac we called American Joe and tear his ass up from the door.

Had my ass looking out the window like

:mjgrin:

Cause i knew that homeless motherfukker shyt under my patio.
Bru you tripping :heh:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Me, but it was my fault lol our dog back home was under the desk where I was doing my homework (I must've been like 10) but I didn't know, so when I get up I step on its tail and she instinctly turned around and bit my foot, like I had skin ripped between my toes :huhldup: but it was an average-sized dog and it was a quick bite out of reflex. Couple stitches and it was dealt with. Still love dogs, not afraid of them at all (except the agressive ones of course).

Kex

All Star
Daps
My aunt use to have a little Jack Russell who would snap and bite everybody. Broke skin too.

Nothing compares to getting fuvked up by a cat though :ufdup:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Me, but it was my fault lol our dog back home was under the desk where I was doing my homework (I must've been like 10) but I didn't know, so when I get up I step on its tail and she instinctly turned around and bit my foot, like I had skin ripped between my toes :huhldup: but it was an average-sized dog and it was a quick bite out of reflex. Couple stitches and it was dealt with. Still love dogs, not afraid of them at all (except the agressive ones of course).
Yeah my GF has a toy sized dog and I'm always afraid of stepping on it

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
My aunt use to have a little Jack Russell who would snap and bite everybody. Broke skin too.

Nothing compares to getting fuvked up by a cat though :ufdup:
The sctraches are the worst by cats a few have fukked me up trying to pick them up

• Dap
Reactions: Kex

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I got bit by a chihuahua yesterday tryna play rescue a pet. i didn't know all dogs could be so viscous :merchant:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Yeah my GF has a toy sized dog and I'm always afraid of stepping on it

Funny thing is that I was so surprised by the bite I didn't even feel any pain until I actually looked at it, and the dog was acting all sorry it bit me, you know like when they know they made a mistake...
I was like don't worry doggy, shyt happens :hubie:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i have had several run-ins with dogs. as i said before, i caused one to leap to his demise by using the power of The Questions as i leapt over a concrete which he tried to follow but failed.

Then this other time i threw a kindle fire at one that was charging me. This was right after The Avengers had come out and I guess subconsciously the scenes with Captain America came back when i needed them most. This ironically is when i learned about the god-level customer service of Amazon as they gave me a free kindle and the first one still worked. I sold the free one and bought a lava lamp.

Another time that I had a run in with a dog was when one ate all my halloween candy and died before i got back home. I just picked him up and left him on the sidewalk by the building across the street. The next day he was gone and that was the Asian building so i don't know what happened with that one lol. I was too busy gettin this money and lookin good brehs.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Both my dogs were growling at each other ready to fight, and my Capt. Save-A-Dog ass put my right arm between them, both those fukkers broke skin

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I was bitten by my grandmas dog when I was 12. It was a chow.
Me and my cousin went inside the yard gate not knowing the dog was loose.
The dog attacked my cousin first.
Kinfolk had no chance!!!! The dog knocked him down and chewed on his arm for a good minute. The dog then started biting at his neck.
I all of a sudden grow some nuts and run up on the dog to help fam out. I start kicking the shyt out of the dog to get him off my cousin. This dog went nuts on me. I start running trying to jump the fence and that shyt went bad. I got stuck and the dog took a chunk out of my right butt cheek. That shyt hurt. My grandpa finally came out and got the dog to chill.
They kept the dog too. Grandpa was like :manny: the dog was just doing its job.:stopitslime:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I got bit trying to take the leash of of my auntie's little rat dog.