Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
An example:
Let's say you found out your ex fiance has been stalking you, conversating with you and pretending to be someone else on a dating app. You find out the day yall link up it's them. Y'all end up fukking. Afterwards you realize just how toxic yall relationship is. They pretended to be a whole notha person. Just blatantly lied and lured you somewhere under false pretenses. You realize what they did was fukked up but you fukked anyway because deep down a part of you thought it was cute. Like a twisted version of "Escape" by Rupert Holmes.

So have you ever found toxic or problematic behavior attractive?

Image of I've Got To Admit The Truth. It Turned Me On.

Daps
That’s asking for drama, and stringing her along. A lot of brehs and brehettes love the ego boost, but giving them that sliver of hope is not good. I never want to give the impression that someone has a chance, when they don’t.

Side note:

Doesn’t it seem like the people you don’t want tend to be the most obsessed with you? That shows a lack of self love, and self respect when you are attracted to someone who doesn’t want you.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
Before in short doses: yes

Big doses: hell no

Currently: we can’t really be friends let alone date depending on what or how bad it is