Have you ever found your x's mugshot?

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
so I recently found of one of oh girls mugshot accidentally (who just happen to also be my boy's baby mama too!) :mjlol:

erggg.png

tw4tweg.png

:mjlit: man I knew that Poon was good I didn't know she was actually crazy.

Mo-Mo! Come through if u reading this.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Nah but when I googled her name I found out that she got arrested a few years ago on a felony charge. She never ever brought it up, and I never asked about it. I know she never did time, so maybe she got probation or the charges were dropped

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
But there was this time I was on tinder and was about to go out with this girl. She wanted me to pick her up because her car got totaled. I was like cool. No problem

Her IG was linked to her page and her IG handle was her full name. I googled it and found out that she was arrested for driving while high on drugs and driving on the highway in the wrong direction and crashing head on into a drunk driver. She must've been hella high to have driven the wrong way up an on-ramp

in her tinder profile she was obviously a bit overweight, but very cute. Her mugshot though... shyt had her looking BUSTED. I cancelled our date after seeing that.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

Had ya breh shook. It was one of the only times I showed someone in a bragging manner .......broad was on the news. Bout 2 months later.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so I recently found of one of oh girls mugshot accidentally (who just happen to also be my boy's baby mama too!) :mjlol:

erggg.png

tw4tweg.png

:mjlit: man I knew that Poon was good I didn't know she was actually crazy.

Mo-Mo! Come through if u reading this.

so u just happened to google your ex and it just happened that she got arrested the day before?

and also just happened to be the MOST POPULAR mugshot for the state of Michigan?

PPLxxyO.png

rQu3Xvm.png

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Nah, but I was trying to holla at this chick off POF.

Hit her up 2-3 times, got the number n texted a few gm's and gn's. Had 1 phone convo.

2 days later She was in the news for setting a dude up. Told him to met at a Hotel, 2 cats robbed n shot him to death.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
so u just happened to google your ex and it just happened that she got arrested the day before?

and also just happened to be the MOST POPULAR mugshot for the state of Michigan?

PPLxxyO.png

rQu3Xvm.png
their is a date.. which was 2 days ago...

he aint google her.. he heard about her...

you basically... just exposed him a bit...

#WOLVES

let's talk about that chin....:demonic: