Have You Ever Friendzoned a Woman?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Did she even let you?

From a young age, if I knew a shorty was feeling me but I wasn't feeling her like that, I would pretend like I ain't really notice she liked me. I'd give them friend vibes and energy.

Even though we got a long just fine as friends, it wouldn't be long before they ghosted a nikka and straight up ignore me if we saw each other passing by.

So why in the hell are men so willing to be in a woman's friendzone but women aren't? Women still get attention in both situations.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Did she even let you?

From a young age, if I knew a shorty was feeling me but I wasn't feeling her like that, I would pretend like I ain't really notice she liked me. I'd give them friend vibes and energy.

Even though we got a long just fine as friends, it wouldn't be long before they ghosted a nikka and straight up ignore me if we saw each other passing by.

So why in the hell are men so willing to be in a woman's friendzone but women aren't? Women still get attention in both situations.
A lot of men have low self-esteem.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a simp for this Filipino girl in fifth grade. We used to walk to class together and I told her I liked her over AOL instant messenger and she was all "Aww, that's cute. You're a good friend." Fast forward to senior year of high school in another state and this girl hits me up on Facebook out of the blue (back when it just started) on some "Hey do you remember me?" I was friendly enough but the conversation died down; I think she expected me to still be interested.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I friendzoned a couple. I friendzoned a few chicks in high school. In community college I friendzoned this Mexican chick and this “pawg” cuz they were clingy.

It’s not trying to be malicious. But some people work best as friends. Nothing wrong with that

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Just did today.

fukked up thing is, I smashed and stayed over like 3 times . The last morning I knew I couldn’t see a future with her like she wanted. We get along well and she referred to me as the one who got away, but last time we hung out, I just couldn’t see more.