Have you ever met a black atheist?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

I'm agnostic and my brother is atheist. We learn to keep that shyt to ourselves because coming from a Haitian fam that were heavy in the Christian stuff it was a struggle if we tried to say we didn't believe.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
But you were there, guarding it so they could get as filthy as they please :dwillhuh: So are you Christian? Muslim? What exactly do you believe and how do you rationalize Food being okay with it?

I believe God exists, i'm just not sure which religion has it 100% right, even in Christianity for instance their are still diff sects with diff takes on what's a sin and what's not a sin. I'm still doing my research. I just think to totally and completely write off the idea of God is some of the most megalomaniac shyt i ever heard.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I been in the same exact boat since i was an adult lol started feeling this way at like 20 im 32 and still feel like this.

I can't honestly say that I ever actually believed independently outside of family influence and being forced to go to church

I remember trying to pray one time and felt silly when I was around 8 :mjlol:

The concept of hell probably stayed with me until like 12 or 13 though

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I believe God exists, i'm just not sure which religion has it 100% right, even in Christianity for instance their are still diff sects with diff takes on what's a sin and what's not a sin. I'm still doing my research. I just think to totally and completely write off the idea of God is some of the most megalomaniac shyt i ever heard.

Do you think it's possible that none of the religions are right?

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if a God exists, but I also don't believe one exists either

I also don't care either :hubie:

If that what passes as a atheist, then yeah, I've met lots of black atheists

As far as domatic atheists that treat it like another religion, I haven't met many

You're an agnostic breh, you make sense to me.:ehh:

But these brothas out here straight up denying the very idea of a God is what i'm talking about, who are these brehs i want to know:ohhh:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I can't honestly say that I ever actually believed independently outside of family influence and being forced to go to church

I remember trying to pray one time and felt silly when I was around 8 :mjlol:

The concept of hell probably stayed with me until like 12 or 13 though
I believed as a kid but not because I was getting anything from it but because I was just parroting stuff I was told lol. Wasnt until I grew up and started forming my own opinions that I started being honest with myself and having some courage.