have you guys talked to your parents about you not wanting any kids in the future?

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Roughly 25% of all the population by my guess is smart enough, financially and emotionally stable enough, and patient enough to have and raise kids properly. Yet it seems at least 65% of people having kids, and to make things worse its the smart, kind, stable people, that don't have kids out of fear of raising them in this fukked up society, or messing up as parents :francis:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Im 20 now, and unless things really break the right way and I get my shyt together, and subsequently meet a great woman, I'm not having kids or getting married despite initially wanting to as a kid/teen. Life/experience has jaded me and I'm 75% #GMB atm :beli:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Ain’t no such thing as 3/4th way crooks :ufdup:
Scared to death, scared look 75% of the time :russ:, IDK, I holdout mentally for Ms. Right, but I'd be a whole demon if I found myself mid 40s, divorced, with the finances of a 20 year old, especially if I had a seed, then I couldnt even commit that at that point cuz there's a kid. A nikka just wants that Disney love :mjcry:, but alas this real life pleighboi :birdman:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Scared to death, scared look 75% of the time :russ:, IDK, I holdout mentally for Ms. Right, but I'd be a whole demon if I found myself mid 40s, divorced, with the finances of a 20 year old, especially if I had a seed, then I couldnt even commit that at that point cuz there's a kid. A nikka just wants that Disney love :mjcry:, but alas this real life pleighboi :birdman:
thats what these chicks want too. I'm too realistic for that shyt :francis: