havent showered in 4 days

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I haven't showered the last 4 days either...but that's because I'm doing field training on an Army base in Georgia. It's a horribly terrible feeling to be this dirty:to:

If you have access to a shower and a running toilet. I'd suggest you take advantage of them. We really never appreciate the little things in life until we no longer have access to them

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
dFrf8.gif

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
showering isn't naturally, you're doing a healthy thing

people are too p*ssy now adays to realize this though, been conditioned that a certain smell is better than another and shyt

fukk that

but i still take showers daily :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I haven't showered the last 4 days either...but that's because I'm doing field training on an Army base in Georgia. It's a horribly terrible feeling to be this dirty:to:

If you have access to a shower and a running toilet. I'd suggest you take advantage of them. We really never appreciate the little things in life until we no longer have access to them

Was about to say the same damn thing happened to me when i was in
Out in the field for a min lost track of when i took a damn shower:snoop:

diggin a damn fox hole to take crap smfh :snoop:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
showering isn't naturally, you're doing a healthy thing

people are too p*ssy now adays to realize this though, been conditioned that a certain smell is better than another and shyt

fukk that

but i still take showers daily :sadcam:

:childplease:

I did went through a phase a couple of years ago where I was kinda depressed and wasn't showering everyday. My friends and relatives checked me on it tho. They were like "dog, u stink, take a shower" I was like :sadbron:

That was a while ago tho, bout 3 years ago or so.