Having a daily routine (hobby) appreciation....

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
it's a hard world we live in, and we all got problems, but I think if you have at least something you do pretty much everyday it can help take your stress down.

For me, I do at least 100 push ups and after that first hundred I just stop counting and randomly do more

Shoot about 200 jump shots every day (add 200 on a day after one I missed)

And I listen to any one of these and meditate

All in all, that pretty much keeps me calm and really reseeved
What are some things you make part of a daily routine and what are your reasons?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I create fictional transit systems.... I've been working on one since mid 2015 called SEART which stands for Southeastern Area Regional Transit...... about 300 buses (mostly new flyer xn40s) and two bus operation facilities.... I use ms paint for the system map and word pad for routes, fleet/facilities page, and budget pages.....

its fun but you have to be interested in it to begin with....

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I create fictional transit systems.... I've been working on one since mid 2015 called SEART which stands for Southeastern Area Regional Transit...... about 300 buses (mostly new flyer xn40s) and two bus operation facilities.... I use ms paint for the system map and word pad for routes, fleet/facilities page, and budget pages.....

its fun but you have to be interested in it to begin with....
:ohhh: imma look into that that sounds cool I definitely wouldn't be supposed if you got to a point people would hire you for that, like I could imagine Bethesda or something making a game and using your design for the transit system of the map n stuff

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
:ohhh: imma look into that that sounds cool I definitely wouldn't be supposed if you got to a point people would hire you for that, like I could imagine Bethesda or something making a game and using your design for the transit system of the map n stuff

its fun creating a street system from scratch..... something like this:

207d9f0bf0093eb2962568a922c8e028.jpg

then you start naming the streets and placing icons for schools/hospitals/transit centers etc.......

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
its fun creating a street system from scratch..... something like this:

207d9f0bf0093eb2962568a922c8e028.jpg

then you start naming the streets and placing icons for schools/hospitals/transit centers etc.......
Lol maybe you should make one for the coli and name the streets with the vernacular and put the members in different areas n stuff, that'd be some massive fukkery