Having a fine as hell cousin <<<<

Daps
Reppin
Canada
All my cousins are attractive but I never see them, they live way over the other side of the city. The ones I do see are butt.

One of my cousins is a runway model in the UK.

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
you stupid as hell

having attractive sisters and cousins is the best ever

women carry friends who are just like em for the most part

if they pretty they have pretty ass friends

if they fat they usually have fat ass friends

if they ugly. you hit lol

my sisters are both pretty and have sexy ass friends

same with my cousin. i get first dibs when it come to baggin em

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I don't really find any of my cousins attractive like that so I can't relate :yeshrug:

I wouldn't look at them like that anyways :manny:

It's not about :whoo::shaq: at them. It's about recognizing that as far as hotness is concerned they're above average.

I can't even bring up family around my homeboys without them "Ay umm...how yo cuzzzin doin? She still go wit that dude?:ohhh:" And I have a lot of fine cousins, if I tell the fellas I'm headed to a family function nikkaz be "CAN I COME TOO PLEASE!:damn:"

And it is true about their friends ....one my cousins invited me out with her and her girls few years ago....breh...:lawd:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It's not about :whoo::shaq: at them. It's about recognizing that as far as hotness is concerned they're above average.

I can't even bring up family around my homeboys without them "Ay umm...how yo cuzzzin doin? She still go wit that dude?:ohhh:" And I have a lot of fine cousins, if I tell the fellas I'm headed to a family function nikkaz be "CAN I COME TOO PLEASE!:damn:"

:ehh: Fair enough. I see how that can be annoying