Having a secret crush on someone you know's girl unappreciation thread [CORRECTED]

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Editing for the haters: Homie aint my boy like that. We know eachother through this other chick we're both cool with so by extention we cool but i couldnt tell you the guys full name nor what he drives nor do i have his number and Ive never hung with him outside of said chick (common friend's house)

She just too cute for words ya'll:mjcry:
I remember the first time he brouht her around us at a friends party in November as they walked in we saw her and just gave him the Nod and dapped him. No words were needed. He knew what it was about

But the second time he brought her around as she sat accross me at the table im sitting there all :wub:'ing the chick and dude is sitting between us looking at me staring and making eye contact with his girl like :beli:
I couldnt help it, brehs. No disrespect... as I said she just too cute for words.

+ when we were playing music she started whining when jook gyal came one and had me like :ohlawd:
Me and the boys talked about it the other day. GLad i wasnt the only one who thought that. We're all wrong for it. But when it came up we said we cant hang with homie and his girl anymore because we'd... have problems

Edit: I edited

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The homies ain't loyal :wow:

Dont be a fukk nikka :upsetfavre:

I'm trying brehs. Im trying.

At least i found out im not the only one. on sunday me and 2 of the cats that were there went jogging together and the topic came up and we realized we were all thinking the same thing. Honey is cute as fukk :ohlawd:. We even decided that we cant hang with homie anymore because it would be a problem if he brought his girl along

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sleep with a few of her friends and burn that
bridge of opportunity asap.
wat6rr.jpg