Having Kids is like solving Impossible Riddles

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I always remember the things that stumped me as a father with my 2 boys ages 5 & 4. I can recall these nikkas going days without eating because they didn't like what we cooked for them. Potty training. Bed wetting. Usual kid shyt right. Here's what we're currently dealing with now: Nail/finger biting.

My 4 year old has now developed a bad nail biting habit. He has no fingernails like at all. And now he just nibbles and bites the skin off the tips of his fingers. :gucci:

3 of his fingers literally have red bruises on the tips where it has been bleeding because he just keeps biting them. Me and my wife are stumped. Even his daycare teachers tried putting tape and shyt on his fingers but he just bites them off :deadrose:

He's in the oral fixation stage so every toy, every crumb, every little thing goes in his mouth. He has no chill.

I remember my grandma had a foster kid back in the day who used to suck her thumb. She was like 7. My grandma couldn't get her to stop so she put bandaids on all of her fingers. The little girl eventually just sucked through the bandaids until they just fell off. So my grandma put bandaids back on them but she dabbed all the bandaids with this custom made hotsauce my uncle used to make from scratch. That shyt wasn't even red. It was black sauce. Hotter than fire. That girl went down for a nap and put her thumb in her mouth and I swear her screams could be heard through the neighborhood. :francis:

I don't wanna do that shyt because I feel that's lowkey child abuse. So I just bought some finger cots and some bitter toddler anti thumb sucking stuff from amazon to put on his hands. Bro hasnt had fingernails in like 2 months.

This is one battle we were not prepared for. Kids are fukking disgusting but hilarious at the same time the habits they go through.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I can recall these nikkas going days without eating because they didn't like what we cooked for them.
:gucci:

this…. this makes no sense on your part

There’s no way a growing child was able to go multiple days without food without SERIOUS pain from hunger.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Heres the riddle

Who doesnt follow my rules and ends up not playing with electronics this entire summer.

Its not me

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I always remember the things that stumped me as a father with my 2 boys ages 5 & 4. I can recall these nikkas going days without eating because they didn't like what we cooked for them. Potty training. Bed wetting. Usual kid shyt right. Here's what we're currently dealing with now: Nail/finger biting.

My 4 year old has now developed a bad nail biting habit. He has no fingernails like at all. And now he just nibbles and bites the skin off the tips of his fingers. :gucci:

3 of his fingers literally have red bruises on the tips where it has been bleeding because he just keeps biting them. Me and my wife are stumped. Even his daycare teachers tried putting tape and shyt on his fingers but he just bites them off :deadrose:

He's in the oral fixation stage so every toy, every crumb, every little thing goes in his mouth. He has no chill.

I remember my grandma had a foster kid back in the day who used to suck her thumb. She was like 7. My grandma couldn't get her to stop so she put bandaids on all of her fingers. The little girl eventually just sucked through the bandaids until they just fell off. So my grandma put bandaids back on them but she dabbed all the bandaids with this custom made hotsauce my uncle used to make from scratch. That shyt wasn't even red. It was black sauce. Hotter than fire. That girl went down for a nap and put her thumb in her mouth and I swear her screams could be heard through the neighborhood. :francis:

I don't wanna do that shyt because I feel that's lowkey child abuse. So I just bought some finger cots and some bitter toddler anti thumb sucking stuff from amazon to put on his hands. Bro hasnt had fingernails in like 2 months.

This is one battle we were not prepared for. Kids are fukking disgusting but hilarious at the same time the habits they go through.
I came in to joke about how a belt will solve everything but it sounds like you got a real issue that could be long term. They got "nail polishes" that are edible but taste horrible specifically for this kinda shyt. Look into that.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you doing the lords work

keep winging it, nobody really got the answers

:manny:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if they still do, but they used to make a nail polish for nail biters. It was spicy and bitter.