HBO 5/12: Sadam Ali vs Jaime Munguia (WBO 154 Championship)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Fight ruined Ali. He will def not be the same again.
Don’t say that :mjcry:

But I was thinking they should have stopped the fight after the 2nd round when he got dropped at the bell. I’ve seen this movie before and had a feeling that could happen to him.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Damn I'm sold on Mungia, I'm officially a supporter. Right now this young lion should fight Williams, Lubin, Liam Smith, Brandon Cook or Dennis Hogan. Mungia should fight the top dudes next year.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get what he’s trying to say, say he did sign a contract before the fight. How did that change the out come of the fight?

It’s not like Ali got robbed or something
he's trying to say it was kind of a set up and that Munguia is probably already signed or about to sign a contract with GBP and GBP wanted him to win not their fighter, Ali.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Don’t say that :mjcry:

But I was thinking they should have stopped the fight after the 2nd round when he got dropped at the bell. I’ve seen this movie before and had a feeling that could happen to him.
Ali's dad almost had a heart attack seeing his son get steam rolled by a 21-year-old.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
if we really gonna see an announcement soon about Munguia joining GBP somehow then blame goes both ways, shame goes one way.
Blame Ali cause he didn't notice that he was never a real 154er and blame GBP cause they took advantage on this and set him up.
Shame would only go to GBP cause Ali was just proud like most fighters are and didn't want to give up the belt he won...

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
he's trying to say it was kind of a set up and that Munguia is probably already signed or about to sign a contract with GBP and GBP wanted him to win not their fighter, Ali.
Oh ya that’s for sure, there’s no doubt in my mind they wanted him to win and they got him signed.

See this is the scary part, I’m SURE a judge already had there card filled out too. There was no way Jaime was going to lose this fight on the cards.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Oh ya that’s for sure, there’s no doubt in my mind they wanted him to win and they got him signed.

See this is the scary part, I’m SURE a judge already had there card filled out too. There was no way Jaime was going to lose this fight on the cards.
not sure about that scoring thing but yeah, they probably wanted him to win

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't know why everybody's upset. Ali a grown ass man. Blame his team for letting him take this fight. Dude got knocked out by jessie Vargas. He had no business being at 154. If GB really is gonna sign mungia then they did their job well:yeshrug:....we already know these promoters are shady as fukk.....they don't care about these fighters, they only care about money. The fighters TEAM are the ones who need to protect their fighter. This is 100% on Ali's team for letting this happen.