HBO Series Shared Universe

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Inspired in the GOT thread, lets merge all the great HBO shows into one universe. Take a line or character and create a story with it....

Lord Mayor Tommy Baelish, the Protector of Baltimore looks to eventually rule the 50 Kingdoms, but the Baltimore Knightsguard is woefully underfunded, school children are unable to read, and milk of the poppy flows and alchohol through the streets of Baltimore like a mist....

Baelish: "So you're telling me, that those bodies in the vacants, they were part of an undead army?"
High Commander Daniels: "Yes, it was part of an ongoing investigation. Had there been enough funding for the wire tap, we would have been able to follow Stanfield's organization closer. Lester Freeman cracked the case"
[Baelish looks puzzled]
High Commander Daniels: "Stanfield still controls much of the poppy distribution, he is the Night King of West Baltimore after the Starkadales were sent to the gallows, we need more time to catch him"

[Meanwhile at the port of Baltimore, a man with half a face verifies a shipment of Pokeman cards]
Richard Harrow: "This...hmm...seems to be off...hmmm..my boss Mr. Thompson will not approve, manifest said 120 containers"
Chris Moltasanti: "What? Does the Phantom of the Opera wanna receipt? 100 containers of these cards...Fukk you want from me?"

Continue...

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
When Omar helped out Jackie Aprile Jr

Michael-K-Williams-dans-The-Sopranos.jpg