HBO's "Ballers" Season 3 Thread

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Worth the watch to catch up? I enjoyed the first season, never got around to season 2. I am watching Curb (first time through) and Ozark right now.

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think last season was good?Something changed I don't know if it's the writing or what
No, it was not...but u said the previous seasons were better. Last season was a previous season...and this season has been one episode long. Was just a confusing post.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
No, it was not...but u said the previous seasons were better. Last season was a previous season...and this season has been one episode long. Was just a confusing post.
They showed the what's to come in this season after the first episode and to me it doesn't look that fascinating compared to the previous seasons.For example Rickey went from bachelor to now maybe a family man .Anyways just my opinion man :manny:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
They showed the what's to come in this season after the first episode and to me it doesn't look that fascinating compared to the previous seasons.For example Rickey went from bachelor to now maybe a family man .Anyways just my opinion man :manny:
You can tell what's going to happen this season based on 30 seconds of previews? :dwillhuh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You know after the episode they show coming attractions of what's to come in the season right?IF YOU watched the episode you will know what in talking about
I did. I still can't say everything that will happen this season to come to the conclusion that this won't be a good season. You're literally assuming everything and can be absolutely wrong with how it plays out.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I did. I still can't say everything that will happen this season to come to the conclusion that this won't be a good season. You're literally assuming everything and can be absolutely wrong with how it plays out.
We will see man :manny: let's take it week by week.To each it's own bruh