HBO's Game Change (Sarah Palin movie)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah I know this out for a long time, but I have HBO Now (:win:) and I decided to watch it. Due to the political climate of this election year, I honestly think movies like this should be required viewing. How these political advisors just spin things. Ol'girl was dumb as fukk, but they actually got some dumb motherfukkers to vote for her. I feel like it is going to the same with this election.

Any thoughts on this movie, @Ciggavelli , @Nature Boy Ric Flair

I also thought Recount with Kevin Spacey was a great political movie as well. It was about the Bush/Gore recount in 2000.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember hearing about it, but never watched it. I have HBO Go too, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Yeah I know this out for a long time, but I have HBO Now (:win:) and I decided to watch it. Due to the political climate of this election year, I honestly think movies like this should be required viewing. How these political advisors just spin things. Ol'girl was dumb as fukk, but they actually got some dumb motherfukkers to vote for her. I feel like it is going to the same with this election.

Any thoughts on this movie, @Ciggavelli , @Nature Boy Ric Flair

I also thought Recount with Kevin Spacey was a great political movie as well. It was about the Bush/Gore recount in 2000.

HAVENT WATCHED IT BREH :yeshrug:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Game change isn't a dope movie. I really want to read the book because the authors are two of my favorite political reporters. And working in politics or simply having a degree in it will tell you that this shyt is normal lol. You always try to shore up your candidates weaknesses. She just so happened to have a lot of them and the McCain team felt like they needed a Hail Mary.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Interesting movie,It just shows you how white people can RISE to power in any field of work without knowledge or education in the profession.
It also show you how they shyt talk into success.

Had a cool white coworker use to do that shyt..I remember him telling me what he was doing to get ahead....