He did it, he really did it…… he really has 250,000 post on here

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
COINTELPRO 2.0

Paid by some government agency to influence black opinion. And the admins of the site are letting it happen.
The owner of the site is a Cac/Jew. I know ya'll can't be this dense. Why do you think it's ok to say anything negative about a black person on here no matter how bad. But if you say anything about a Jew they get all Gestapo on you. :stopitslime:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Congrats to the breh. Stop hating.

I was there when red x did it.
His very last post was in my insider thread that I made. It was that thread on SOHH when they asked me to stop posting it. Someone snitched to ESPN.

His last post said "All good things come to an end".

Indeed they do. RIP homie.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just to reiterate:

Pretty sure dude is on the spectrum.

His posting frequency seems indicative of hyperfocus, a common symptom of autism spectrum disorder, as well as ADD/ADHD. (I have adult ADD, so I recognize the pattern.)

Nap's posting history and patterns seem impossible for one person to do...until you factor in mental illness.

It'd also explain his inability to understand social cues. He doesn't post like someone who has good social skills.

EDIT: That being said, dude's posting numbers makes mine look miniscule by comparison. :heh:

At the very least, I got an almost 6-to-1 dap/post ratio. So every time I post, at least 5.6 posters on average are feeling it. :obama:

Last edited: