"he just wants those IG thots" - Are we really sure about this? I mean REALLLLLY sure?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I see this often in lets say "certain" types of threads:mjpls:
I lot of people agree with this IG thot idea but I don't think this is the case in reality. Are you a male that goes after these IG thots to the exclusion of everyone else? Do you personally know someone that exclusively goes after super-dimes and ignores the rest of the population? :usure:

The answer is probably no right? So who came up with this idea that males are only going after 0.1% of females? I swear men hit on anything with 2 X chromosomes that doesn't weigh more than them :dahell:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I think its more that alot of mens perception of a beautiful women has been severely skewed by IG thots so that the average woman is no longer beautiful. I feel like we get compared alot and alot of men feel that if a woman doesnt look like an instagram girl then we are less than. The average woman's flaws are being hyper-examined and put in comparison to "flawless" IG girls. Like the average woman has stretch marks and scars, before men would ignore that but now they dont.
So its not that men are literally trying to hook up with IG girls but that they have moved the bar standard so high because of what IG women look like. Just my opinion:manny:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yes. The idea came from dudes who always saying they can't get females.
A majority of dudes who are online complaining about not getting women rarely approach them in real life.
They look at pictures of girls on Instagram and say to themselves "I'm entitled to that because I'm a good person"

"Instagram THOT" could be replaced with "any girl I see in real life, am attracted to, but scared to approach" too honestly.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It's a bs misnomer. Men do not want to wife or date the women they Jack off too.

This issue has been discussed at length since the first issue of Playboy debuted in 1953. internet media is no different

Women who feel like they are compared to these women are just being insecure.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I think its more that alot of mens perception of a beautiful women has been severely skewed by IG thots so that the average woman is no longer beautiful. I feel like we get compared alot and alot of men feel that if a woman doesnt look like an instagram girl then we are less than. The average woman's flaws are being hyper-examined and put in comparison to "flawless" IG girls. Like the average woman has stretch marks and scars, before men would ignore that but now they dont.
So its not that men are literally trying to hook up with IG girls but that they have moved the bar standard so high because of what IG women look like. Just my opinion:manny:
That shyt doesn't exist beyond the internet (mainly the coli). I don't know wtf you're talking about. nikkas ain't really on that tip irl. What nikkas you be fukking with irl that be saying shyt like that?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I have no clue where this rumor started. What I see in real life is men fukking a bunch of women and most not even caring if she is a dime or not. Men are even getting called thirsty by women lol.

Even when it comes to those who just want a girlfriend and those settling down I see a lot of women who arent dimes wifed everyday.

Like the thread that asked men how many women you fukked in 2015. It asked how many they fukked and didnt even ask how they looked yet magically people wanna say that there are a lot of men who only focus IG thots or dimes.

But hey lets pretend otherwise lol.

Last edited:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
It's strange hearing men make that "he probably only wants IG models instead of girls on his level" statement. I expect women to say stuff like this since they say whatever to deflect and expect these dumbass dudes to go along with whatever they have to say, but men should know better.

I think it's safe to say that a lot of men want good looking women and a lot don't really care that much and don't have high standards at all. The men who only want Jennifer Lopez in her prime and India Westbrooks level women are in the minority. There are some delusional people, but everyone doesn't have that Elliot Rodger mindset. People let the Elliot Rodger types have too much of an influence over their perception of certain type of men.

Last edited:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA

It's your opinion glad you said that. I see it all the time... Any type of female gets some type of play. You can even see it in this pof exposures... Dudes FLOOD these hoes inboxes with the hope of even sniffing her p*ssy. So please stop.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
People are brining the obsessive overly critical standards of the Internet into real life again. If this were the case guys wouldn't be obsessing over Rihanna simply because of how big her forehead is or because of the pictures of her without makeup looking like every other woman.