Headed to New York Tomorrow for the Weekend

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP Tony touch got shyt going on every weekend....his shyt always lit n flabby :wow:

if your boy single tell him to activate some apps RN to line some shyt up.....

if you in BK hit Canarsie n find a backyard party...bring cash and get throwed on rum punch pouches...smoke won't be a problem available everywhere..a cool theme spot is Flatbush zombie bar if that shyt still around....

honestly just pull up in bars tip good cash on the first drink and bartenders will put you on to whatever you into

another song for your playlist

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my fam flying up there tomorrow. Headed to Long Island, then Brooklyn.

I'm trying to put together a NY playlist. Help me build one. Also suggest any good food spots/local attractions to hit up.
Go to the layout in fort green park on Sunday. Trust me.

This guy has all the info for this weekend

Check out Kokomo in Williamsburg.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
OP Tony touch got shyt going on every weekend....his shyt always lit n flabby :wow:

if your boy single tell him to activate some apps RN to line some shyt up.....

if you in BK hit Canarsie n find a backyard party...bring cash and get throwed on rum punch pouches...smoke won't be a problem available everywhere..a cool theme spot is Flatbush zombie bar if that shyt still around....

honestly just pull up in bars tip good cash on the first drink and bartenders will put you on to whatever you into

another song for your playlist

My nikka :myman:
Def tryna smoke too

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
go to Harlem. Hit up Amy Ruth’s if you like Soul Food.

Also check out the Nautical Mile in Freeport, since you’re gonna be on Long Island. There are tons of seafood restaurants and a couple of black owned soul food and Jamaican spots. Some have outdoor seating by the water