Headline: "DeSean Jackson Throws Up Crip Signs At DeAngelo Hall...."

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
desean-jackson-crips-deangelo-hall.jpg

DeSean Jackson put up a monster first half against the Washington Redskins on “Monday Night Football,” and he represented his hometown crew quite well in the game. In fact, Jackson was seen throwing up a Crips gang sign on Redskins defensive back DeAngelo Hall after catching a pass in the second quarter.

Jackson caught a 14-yard pass on 3rd and 8 midway through the second, and Hall was penalized 15 yards for making a horse collar tackle. After getting up, Jackson went right back at Hall and pushed him. The two continued to jaw as they lined up for the next play, which is when Jackson dropped the set on Hall.

Jackson is from Los Angeles and has been repping Crips as long as he’s been in the league. His record label is called Jaccpot, and it’s not misspelled because he’s a dummy; the Cs are for Crips. Jackson also went to Long Beach Poly for high school, which is the same school where Snoop Dogg, another Crips member, attended. In fact, Jackson recently released a song called “Diamonds on my neck” featuring Snoop Dogg. DeSean was seen throwing up the Cs in that music video:

desean-jackson-crips.jpg

desean-jackson-crips-snoop-dogg.jpg

So no, Jackson throwing up the hand sign wasn’t an accident. Jackson proudly represents Crips and threw up the sign on national TV. And as our friend Jersey Chaser said, most pro athletes have been Bloods lately (like this guy), so Jackson is switching it up.

Some people are questioning whether Jackson was really throwing his set. Our friend Jersey Chaser speculated that Jackson could be representing the Rolling 60s Neighborhood Crips in LA. In this picture of the Rolling 60s, Jackson is doing the same sign as the guy in the middle:

rolling-60s.jpg

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/a..._up_crips_gang_sign_at_deangelo_hall/14498713

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
This dumb nikka is throwing up gang signs on Monday Night Football. :snoop:

I TRULY don't think America cares anymore, dawg.

I mean, Snoop is filming commercials with Lee Iacocca, for crying out loud...and he throws up Crip every chance he gets, and everybody KNOWS what he's doing. It be old White ladies talmbout "ooh Snoop....throw up your gang sign for me!" (He's said that that's actually happened before)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I TRULY don't think America cares anymore, dawg.

I mean, Snoop is filming commercials with Lee Iacocca, for crying out loud...and he throws up Crip every chance he gets, and everybody KNOWS what he's doing. It be old White ladies talmbout "ooh Snoop....throw up your gang sign for me!" (He's said that that's actually happened before)

:pachaha: at Snoop being white America's favorite thug.